PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong w/people??????

hotwheelstx
02-24-2003, 06:06 AM
This is here in Houston. It's a smaller community outside the city limits. Happened yesterday:

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/1791765

momfromTN
02-24-2003, 07:00 AM
My husband wouldn't be worth jail time for hurting him. My kids mean too much to me to do something silly like that.

MommyG3
02-24-2003, 09:04 AM
I agree, Mom.

sadie01
02-24-2003, 12:33 PM
It just makes me ashamed to be a woman when I hear of things like this!

How ya doing Hotwheels?! :~)

HumNbirdMO
02-24-2003, 12:49 PM
Wonder why she was only charged with a misdemeanor. Seems more like assault with a deadly weapon to me.

Xica
02-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by cjc5263
You can always expect am idiot to try a copy cat crime!!!

ITA. The good news is that these people are few and far between. There are MILLIONS more who are not like them, thankfully. :)

Moonmama
02-24-2003, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by momfromTN
My husband wouldn't be worth jail time for hurting him. My kids mean too much to me to do something silly like that.

hotwheelstx
02-24-2003, 04:21 PM
sadie01,

I've been alright. How about yourself???? Power has been out here all day long until a few minutes ago. Power co. blew a transformer. Needless to say my house is SPOTLESS. Nothing else better to do. LOL

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

scifiwoman
02-24-2003, 04:48 PM
If you find out whats wrong with people PLEASE let me know...

hotwheelstx
02-24-2003, 05:02 PM
scifiwoman,

I have NO IDEA. Clara Harris had her 15 minutes of fame and I think it ought to be done and over with. Why do people have to copy what she's done.

It's beyond me. It's been on the news all day long. She's in jail, husband is alright from news reports. Was treated and released. Said this am on the news after the incident all he wanted was a cigarette.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

dobiesnj
02-24-2003, 05:39 PM
No one was forcing this woman to stay with her husband if he was cheating on her. That's why there's a thing called divorce. Maybe she was just too dang cheap to want to file for one! It just aggravates the heck out of me when I hear and see stuff like this. The worst part is that if these women have children, they certainly aren't taking their interests at heart when they do something stupid like that. They just end up in jail and their children are the ones who ultimately suffer!