PDA

View Full Version : help

kmtsn
02-23-2003, 02:10 PM
hello i have a aunt that used to be on weight watchers years ago shes wanting to get back into it especially with the new points program but there isnt a weight watchers close to her does any of u have the paper work or could tell me where i might beable to find it on the computer so i can copy it off and give it to her? thanks

kmtsn
02-23-2003, 02:28 PM
that is a good idea but she has no computer

Queensown
02-23-2003, 03:47 PM
You can occasionally find the stuff on ebay, but the auctions of certain materials get pulled rather quickly by the VERO program. (WW doesn't like people to re-sell the stuff)

That being said, this site: http://www.dwlz.com has alot of the weight watcher information spread throughout the site and forums. You could probably put together some information for her by browsing this site and printing out information.

I wish their was an actual WW center near her though, nothing beats the support you find at the meetings. I lost 40lbs last year on the program and feel wonderful (And I'll probably be back in session again after I have my baby to lose the pregnancy pounds.)