PDA

View Full Version : Are You Loony?

Gumball1960
02-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Take a test & find out if you qualify as loony. :p

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/loony2.jsp

Here's what mine said:

"It only happens once in a blue moon, but when you cut loose, you really cut loose. We wouldn't call you loony, but you might qualify for loon-ish. Because while you've been known to have your moments of insanity, you're usually the model of decorum. That's why people are so tickled when you do occasionally do and say off-the-wall, goofy things. But you usually tend to keep your emotions and behavior strictly in check — making sure the scales are firmly tipped toward "sanity" is something you take pride in. That said, it wouldn't hurt to indulge your loony side a little more often. Being dependable and reliable is one thing; being predictable is something else entirely. So leave work early and go fly a kite. Hire a skywriter to inscribe your squeeze's name in midair. Go skinny dipping in January. Make a point of leaving room for spontaneity and craziness in your life — trust us, it's lots of fun."

robinA
02-22-2003, 10:17 PM
To borrow a phrase from Forrest Gump, loony is as loony does. You know how true that is — in fact, you've embraced it. Because while you certainly have your moments of insanity, you know when to say when. Sure, you get a kick out of occasionally doing and saying things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall — you're a real sucker for being the center of attention now and again — but there are plenty of times when you'd just as soon be calmer and more serious. The same goes for expressing your emotions. No stranger to strong feelings, you choose your battles and control your highs and lows, saving your emotional outbursts for when you need them most. After all, fun and craziness are all well and good, in the right time and place, but balancing your "up" and "down" times earns you more respect in the long run. Not nearly as nutty as a fruitcake — but maybe giving Pralines 'n' Cream a run for its money — you're the perfect mix of impulse and restraint.:D

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
02-22-2003, 10:25 PM
You're not so much loony as carefully spontaneous. Occasionally crazy, but usually sane, you're not very nutty at all.

(Sounds just like me...)

the fugative
02-22-2003, 10:31 PM
:D

Are You Loony?

To borrow a phrase from Forrest Gump, loony is as loony does. You know how true that is — in fact, you've embraced it. Because while you certainly have your moments of insanity, you know when to say when. Sure, you get a kick out of occasionally doing and saying things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall — you're a real sucker for being the center of attention now and again — but there are plenty of times when you'd just as soon be calmer and more serious. The same goes for expressing your emotions. No stranger to strong feelings, you choose your battles and control your highs and lows, saving your emotional outbursts for when you need them most. After all, fun and craziness are all well and good, in the right time and place, but balancing your "up" and "down" times earns you more respect in the long run. Not nearly as nutty as a fruitcake — but maybe giving Pralines 'n' Cream a run for its money — you're the perfect mix of impulse and restraint.

:eek: :p

sunie
02-22-2003, 10:41 PM
To borrow a phrase from Forrest Gump, loony is as loony does. You know how true that is — in fact, you've embraced it. Because while you certainly have your moments of insanity, you know when to say when. Sure, you get a kick out of occasionally doing and saying things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall — you're a real sucker for being the center of attention now and again — but there are plenty of times when you'd just as soon be calmer and more serious. The same goes for expressing your emotions. No stranger to strong feelings, you choose your battles and control your highs and lows, saving your emotional outbursts for when you need them most. After all, fun and craziness are all well and good, in the right time and place, but balancing your "up" and "down" times earns you more respect in the long run. Not nearly as nutty as a fruitcake — but maybe giving Pralines 'n' Cream a run for its money — you're the perfect mix of impulse and restraint. :D :p

cpbaby
02-22-2003, 11:03 PM
To borrow a phrase from Forrest Gump, loony is as loony does. You know how true that is — in fact, you've embraced it. Because while you certainly have your moments of insanity, you know when to say when. Sure, you get a kick out of occasionally doing and saying things other people think are goofy or off-the-wall — you're a real sucker for being the center of attention now and again — but there are plenty of times when you'd just as soon be calmer and more serious. The same goes for expressing your emotions. No stranger to strong feelings, you choose your battles and control your highs and lows, saving your emotional outbursts for when you need them most. After all, fun and craziness are all well and good, in the right time and place, but balancing your "up" and "down" times earns you more respect in the long run. Not nearly as nutty as a fruitcake — but maybe giving Pralines 'n' Cream a run for its money — you're the perfect mix of impulse and restraint.

NCMOM
02-22-2003, 11:22 PM
Does that mean I passed with flying colors..LOL

Tyt Budget
02-23-2003, 06:56 AM
Looniness be gone! You're all about keeping things calm and predictable — no oddball behavior for you.

Yes but they don't know about my Evil Twin. muahahaha

chrissypoo
02-23-2003, 08:22 AM
Ummmm, is this a good thing to ask someone with MPD? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this before I even took the test but it said....

You're as crazy as you wanna be. Loony one moment, sane the next, you can adjust your nuttiness level at any time.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

We ALL need the white jackets on occassion!;)

Tyt Budget
02-23-2003, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by chrissypoo
Ummmm, is this a good thing to ask someone with MPD? ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

We know better, right Chrissypoo? :D :eek: :D muahahaha muahahaha muahahaha muahahaha

chrissypoo
02-23-2003, 08:57 AM
ChrissyPoo? Who's ChrissyPoo? :confused: ;)

Tyt Budget
02-23-2003, 09:14 AM
I don't know. I'm the Queen of England.

http://members.ivwnet.com/curious@ivwnet.com/GOGO/CROWD-BOUNCE.gif

Tasha405
02-23-2003, 12:55 PM
Nutty? Crazy? Loony? Not you! You're all about control — you like to color inside the lines, drive the speed limit, and return library books on time. In a nutshell, your behavior and emotions are completely in your grasp. Always there when someone needs you, you like to be taken seriously, and you're as dependable and safe as they come. While that's certainly a role that needs filling, we have one question for you: Would it kill you to let your hair down once in a while? It's okay to go a little crazy every so often. Not that sanity is bad — far from it. But letting off steam is important, as is allowing yourself be the center of attention sometimes. Yeah, it can be hard to go wading in the public fountain at noon or tell your best friend exactly what's on your mind. Too bad. Making room in your life for goofiness and off-the-wall behavior will keep you from letting everything get bottled up inside. So go ahead. Embrace your inner looniness. You'll have fun — trust us!

Umm ok. :rolleyes: lol

Gumball1960
02-23-2003, 10:15 PM
Well, at least I now have a legitimate excuse to call myself eccentric. :D

Sweetberries
02-24-2003, 04:27 AM
Looniness be gone! You're all about keeping things calm and predictable — no oddball behavior for you. :D :D