PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone..I have got to tell you this....please read..Thanks.

NCMOM
02-22-2003, 08:24 PM
I had such a good trading experience with a very nice person that I just met on (I might add "The Best Board On the Internet..BBS")..and received the BEST and most wonderful things in a trade from her...that I wanted to share this with all of you!

It is rare to meet a person on the boards and make a first time trade with them and it go as smooth as this one did.

She sent me the items packed *GREAT* she could put that company that boxes and sends packages for you (OUT OF BUSINESS..LOL) She really took care in sending the items to me and on top of that..she wanted to make sure a picture I was getting from her arrived to me safely ..so she shipped it separately from the other items and wouldn't let me reimburse her for the extra shipping!!

The items she sent me..you would have thought they came straight from the store. They were in absolute immaculate , Mint cond.
They were so nice ..I almost fainted when I took them out of the boxes...LOL

The horse statue is now my Daughter's favorite thing in her room and we are fighting over who gets the Home Interior Picture of the Dog and Chick picture..LOL

Her user name here on BBS is: ANGELEYEZ
Her name is Patricia

I have never posted anything in this length about anyone before but after this first time trade...I just had to let my buddies know about her ...she is a super trader/seller and if you want an honest, super-nice person to buy from and trade with..then she is the one to e-mail.
She has a very nice picture trail with great items ..and sooo cheap in price.

Thanks for letting me say this on your board. I really appreciate it.
I hope each and everyone of you are having a great night!

NCMOM
>> Real Name: Shelly

denisemm
02-22-2003, 09:39 PM
Aw, that's great! ANd so very nice of you to post this.

NCMOM
02-22-2003, 09:46 PM
I don't usually post things like this but it is so nice to have a first trade and it go so well....

I always have good trades on BBS..and always enjoy the boards.
It doesn't get much better than these boards!

:)

MistyWolf
02-22-2003, 10:49 PM
So glad you had a nice trading experience.

And kudo's to angeleyez for caring as much as she did that what she sent made it to you safely.

mom4angels
02-28-2003, 05:45 AM
I also bought some items from Angeleyez and she is a nice person to deal with. She also gets things to you fast.