PDA

View Full Version : Copy of my credit reporrt came today...all screwed up!!!

PrncsNYC
02-22-2003, 03:58 PM
My car loan which I am about to pay off (2 and a half years ahead of schedule) in 2 weeks is not even listed on my credit report! What the hell?!?! This messes everything up bc I was going to co-sign for my mom this week and now what am I going to do? I have to wait until mon. to get a hold of anyone and now this is stressing me out even more than the fact that I am supposed to be moving right now and instead I'm on the computer venting and whining!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

mewoman
02-22-2003, 04:12 PM
Call the loan company and ask for a fax of the amount due and showing it's almost paid off ahead of time.

cinnamonch
02-22-2003, 05:31 PM
Did you get a copy of your report from all three credit agencies? Your car company may be reporting to one company not all three. You need to check the others and see whats on them

~Mom-Mie~
02-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by cinnamonch
Did you get a copy of your report from all three credit agencies? Your car company may be reporting to one company not all three. You need to check the others and see whats on them

I agree with cinnamonch~If the credit with the company is not listed on ANY of your credit reports, you will want to make sure that they infact have your social security number correctly on your loan. If they don't then that could be the reason it is not showing up. If the SS# is correct then you will have to get the credit reporting agency to send the creditor a letter from them to fill out that has your loan #, high credit, total payments, monthly payment amount, balance, and if you were ever late. Once that is done and the creditor has sent the letter back to the credit reporting agency then it should show up.
Just a question for you~ The car that you have, was it purchased at one of those "buy here-pay here" car lots? If so then it might not ever show up on your credit report.
Good luck and I hope I made some sense to you.

PrncsNYC
02-22-2003, 09:34 PM
thanks everyone.

The problem is that is used to be on my credit report. The car was purchased at saturn adn as of a year ago, it was listed...now it is not. The agency it was listed with before was experian and the agency it is not listed with is experian...

???