PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think this is just silly?

Syrinx
02-22-2003, 08:11 AM
There was an article in the local paper this morning about a woman whose neighbor called the police and tried to have her cited for public indecency because she built an obviously female snow figure in her yard. The paper has a picture, the bottom part is shaped like a long skirt, there's a definite waist and female chest, and she put a shawl around its shoulders. Apparently, the police didn't charge her, but strongly recommended that she change it since her neighbor found it offensive. She refused, and I agree with her- what is the big deal about building a snow person with breasts? Half the population has them, and besides, it's snow for crying out loud!

jayhawkfan
02-22-2003, 08:20 AM
SOme people just need to grow up. Does the neighbor get offended when she sees another woman walking down the street? I would have refused to change it too. Hell if I turned my neighbors in every time they offended me the cops would be here every other hour lol.

sharinbo
02-22-2003, 08:21 AM
Oh puh-lease! Sounds like neighbor-lady needs a hobby!

cpbaby
02-22-2003, 08:32 AM
Down the street from my house is a house that had two trees in the front yard. When the trees died, instead of cutting them DOWN, the man cut allthe limbs off, and then carved them with his chain saw into 20 foot high human shapes. Heads, legs, arms, boobs, NIPPLES(with red paint). They stayed for years until finally the roots rotted out and they fell over.

Nikkole
02-22-2003, 08:38 AM
There is a picture of a man who built a 8 foot tall winker as my 2 year old would call it complete with it's 2 neighbors I would post the link but I don't wanna get in trouble..
LOl

shelhop
02-22-2003, 09:12 AM
I think we all have "Gladys Kravitz" for a neighbor. And you know, there is only one way to distinguish a snowman from a snow-woman.....

Syrinx
02-22-2003, 03:34 PM
I forgot to mention the funniest part- the neighbor that complained was male!

Can you tell this is a small town that the police even responded to a call like this?

Danny
02-22-2003, 03:41 PM
Ummmmm - how big were the breasts? Just male curiosity here!

Princess4J
02-22-2003, 03:46 PM
The neighbor need to get a life !!!!

I am bad, so I would make another snow'person'
this one mooning the neighbor !!

Xica
02-22-2003, 03:55 PM
I think he should erect (pun intended) a male snowman with a penis.

:p