PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when this happens.

mesue
02-22-2003, 01:16 AM
A couple of days ago while searching for some plumbing stuff I came across a book my daughter got me a long time ago on Nostradameus predictions, she bought it many years before the 911 terrorist attack and so after that happened I found it went through it and found some interesting quartrains, that I was sure was telling of this attack then I lost it and now after finding it I can't find it again. Update after a rather exhausting search here it is, this is tthe one telling about Osama Bin Laden being hunted down and killed. The quote comes from "The Prophecies of Nostradamus" it is translated, edited and Introduced by Erika Cheetham, its a Wideview/Perigee book copyrighted 1973

Quartrain 82, pg107
Through hunger the prey will make the wolf prisoner
the attacker then in great distress
the elder having the younger in front
the great man cannot escape in the middle of the crowd

Quartrain 87, pg.63
Earthshaking fire from the center of the earth
will cause tremors around the New City.
Two great rocks will war for a long time,
then Arethusa will redden a new river.

this is the explanation by the author Erika Cheetham
Attack on New York City?
An explosion in the center of the city of New York making the land temble, or could tour (book also gives the language Nostradamus wrote it in) here mean towers or skyscrapers? The two great rocks are the immutable great powers who will eventually open war. Ingenious commentators interpret Arthusa from Ares, god of war, and the USA. The new river is supposedly blood.

There are others as well about new York City and one gives a clear description of the water being poisoned and many more that relate to 911, its scary to think that Nostradmus lived and published his quartrains in 1555 and that the book I'm getting this from was written in 1973.

adair
02-22-2003, 10:17 AM
Think that Nostradameus' predictions are interesting.

Seems like if I remember correctly (and memory is short anymore) that he had a packet buried with him and several yrs later people decided to move his casket to another site. When they opened his coffin they removed the packet and it had that yrs date on it!

DOOFIS
02-22-2003, 11:17 AM
Nostradamus scares the cr@p out of me!!!

Tasha405
02-22-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by DOOFIS
Nostradamus scares the cr@p out of me!!! Same here!!

Nikkole
02-22-2003, 11:42 AM
Too scary..
To know how and if the world may end and how you could die..

mesue
02-22-2003, 12:25 PM
Yes its true, Nostradamus knew how and when he would die, that is something I would not like to know.