PDA

View Full Version : OMG!! My Secret Pal is AWESOME!!

Moonmama
02-21-2003, 03:38 PM
I got a notice in my mail box yesterday that I had, not one, but two packages at the PO waiting for me. I just went to pick them up and...OMG! My SP sent me a little basket with a "frog on a lily pad" candle, a little bottle of hibiscus moisurizer, some of those bath oil beads and two "bath cubes"(looks like square bath bombs to me!LOL) and there was also a little jar of bath oil beads in different colors...that was in one box! In the other box I got six tealight candles that are sparkle-y green. Those candles go in two really cute votive holders. One is a stand-up rectangle(that you set the tealight behind) made of frosted glass with a stained glass looking rose in red and green see-through colored glass and the other holder matches that one (only it is shaped like the candle holder that a Glade candle would come in)......AND...OMG you guys(I SWEAR it is hand made) the CUTEST quilt that my girls just LOVE! It is pastel striped on one side and pastel polka dotted on the other with a pastel yellow trim. They were rolled up in it together watching Blue's Clues. It's just their size!(It's a good 3ftx3ft if not more)

http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/yahoo/thankypubal.psd.gif

Gia
02-21-2003, 04:14 PM
WOW~What a great secret pal~:)

newwiccan
02-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Wow!!! That's great!

JoanieV2
02-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Congrats! Sounds like you have a great secret pal!! Enjoy!

(Mine still hasn't come thru, btw. :( )

Ladytiger
02-21-2003, 07:13 PM
That's wonderful! I love to hear secret pal stories:p

Joanie, I am sorry about yours:(

nonda
02-21-2003, 11:27 PM
That is super!!!! Congrats to ya'!