PDA

View Full Version : I am so freaked out!

newwiccan
02-20-2003, 09:23 PM
I was sitting here typing an e-mail and heard my son crying and screaming. When I went to his room, he was sound asleep.:eek: Now I want to turn all the lights on and not go to bed.

ahippiechic
02-20-2003, 09:31 PM
That's happened to me before too and it IS really freaky!

menanamama
02-20-2003, 09:35 PM
my tot has done this...she has night terrors...sometimes she wakes up screaming and then just falls back to sleep without really waking up...this would be why she still has the bink at 3 yrs. old.

robinA
02-20-2003, 09:38 PM
That has happend to me before too,maybe he was having a bad dream. I've had my kids start laughing like this evil giggle in their sleep,that really freaked me out.:eek:

jaybird
02-20-2003, 09:42 PM
Heya wiccy....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
BOO!

newwiccan
02-20-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
Heya wiccy....
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
BOO!

Are you going to come keep me company now? ;)

jaybird
02-20-2003, 09:49 PM
Ya got ice cream?

newwiccan
02-20-2003, 09:51 PM
I think so. If not, I have plenty of alcohol. ;)

jaybird
02-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Sorry, jaybird can't respond to this thread because she is enroute to Colorado...leave a message at the tone and she'll get back to you as soon as possible...........................beep.

newwiccan
02-20-2003, 10:02 PM
LMAO :D

ahippiechic
02-20-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey jaybird! Can ya swing by here & get me on the way?? I need some alcohol too!

CARROLIN
02-21-2003, 04:13 AM
HEY NWIKKY!! LOL

MY 13 YR. OLD SON ALWAYS DID THAT SCREAMING THING...
NOW HE SINGS OPERA IN HIS SLEEP!!! LMBO

LET'S JUST SAY THAT THEY ARE NURTURING THEIR VOICES.
AND IT'S THE HONEST TO GOD'S TRUTH!!!

I JUST WENT AHEAD AND EVENTUALLY BOUGHT EAR MUFFS! LMBO!!
(then he HAD THE NERVE to asked me for ear plugs, `cuz I snore!) :D :D :D

SMILES AND GIGGLES TO YOU AND YOURS!

MrsSpeed
02-21-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by jaybird
Sorry, jaybird can't respond to this thread because she is enroute to Colorado...leave a message at the tone and she'll get back to you as soon as possible...........................beep.

Stop by and pick me up on the way!! :D

newwiccan
02-21-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by baby_froggy_69
I told ya Hayden has lost his marbles. I got one in a little box here that I got from somebody that I'll let him borrow if he really needs it.

:D :D
:D :D

Didn't I send you that box? :D

I hear things all the time. When I first moved in, it was a cell phone every night at the same time. Then I would hear a music box and I don't even own one. :eek: My husband heard a child's voice behind him one night and when he turned around, nobody was there.

*StarDust*
02-21-2003, 08:31 AM
Yeah it sounds like Night Terrors My son used to have that problem he would start screaming like he was scared to death and when we would get in the room he looked like he was awake it would take a couple of minutes to get him to stop and back on his bed. When they first started he was 2 and we took him to the hospital in the middle of the night the doctor said they were just night terrors and not to wake him up when it happens if we have to wake him up to do it slowly.The Doctor said his daughter used to have them and they should pass. They did finally but it was horrible when he had them since it happened a couple of times a week it's hard hearing your kid screaming like that.

Mommyt6
02-21-2003, 10:23 AM
My Son has done the samething and he is 3. He just climbs into bed with me. But the funniest thing he ever did was when my husband went to climb into bed. (he gets home from work LATE) he barked at him. Yep BARKED!!!! I asked him what that was about and he told me he was a puppy!!!! I about peed the bed it was so funny.