PDA

View Full Version : He's Backkkkkkk!

Jayd
02-20-2003, 01:00 PM
In all fairness, those that watched MJ's Primetime massacre last week should try to watch his "rebuttal". While it may not change how you feel about MJ, I'm sure it will show what a low-life "tabloid-style" reporter he had to deal with. Any distortion of the truth is a lie. Editing footage to reflect only negative things about MJ is NOT a documentary. It's just a guaranteed way for the reporter to draw headlines and make big money.

I know it's hard to be impartial when your mind is already dead set against him but maybe....

*Why do I defend him so much? I dunno exactly. In my gut I just don't buy into the media hype. I don't want to think a man that is a criminal or pediphile JUST because he acts "softer,quieter,different" than the norm.
It's also a fact that the public, generally speaking, enjoys building up a celebrity but enjoys watching them fall even more.
IF you even care or are curious... it's on Fox tonight. :)

~MK~
02-20-2003, 01:16 PM
I'm undecided. All I know is his nose is CREEPY. *shudder*

Anyhoo, MJ's cameras could *edit* too. ;)

BeesKnees
02-20-2003, 01:25 PM
What does not ring true to his story regarding the young boys, to me, is the fact that he admits to sleeping and cuddling with them, that it is loving and all, but he never mentions doing the same with little girls.And nobody has even asked or brought it up. Itís as if he either thinks that would DEFINITELY be unacceptable or else, he really has no interest in little girls. That seems like a red herring to me. I don't care if he likes boys, as long as they are adults.

I just cannot believe the TV airtime that has been devoted to this though.

Peri
02-20-2003, 01:44 PM
OMG Thank GOD someone else feels this way, too. Jayd, I have sat here quietly stewing for the past few weeks, literally sickened by this stuff. I love Michael, and I don't believe the negative things about him either. Keep in mind, I'm a mom of four girls and VERY protective over them. Maybe that's why I "get" him. I think he's *sincerely a child at heart, and loves kids and would do anything for a child. I was SO angry at that "documentary" by that tabloid trash-writing "journalist", I wrote an email to Barbara Walters in defense of Michael and said "shame on you" to 20/20 for airing it.

When he "hung his baby over the balconey" and people went nuts, I was like "so?"... he had him tight around the chest. I've held my babies like that many times. How many of us have thrown our babies in the air to catch them, playing with them? How is that not putting your baby in danger when it comes right down to it? Every time we get into an elevator with our babies, we are doing the exact same thing Michael did that day, just in a different way, one that's "acceptable" to us. How many babies have fallen out of beds or off of beds? Same thing, whether anyone wants to admit it or not. I could go on and on, but I think you get my point.

When Michael was shown feeding his baby and was bouncing his legs, everyone screamed about how nervous he was and how awkward he was with the baby, and on and on. Let me tell you, my own husband couldn't hold ANY of our children comfortably, I could imagine him trying to feed them a bottle AND do it in front of a news crew AND try to keep the baby's face covered by a cloth to protect its identity. And, if you'll carefully watch that part of the tape again, you'll see how Bashir grabs that cloth and pulls it and in MY opinion, it aggravated the baby and got him crying. And the nickname "Blanket"? What is the big deal? I think it's absolutely precious that he calls him that, what it means. We all have nicknames for our kids. We called our first baby "Jellyroll", and our other three have nicknames just as silly but I won't post them because they include parts of their names. (I'm overprotective like that.)

So he's changed his nose. Big friggin whoop. I don't think he's lying about the rest of his face, the squareness of it, how it filled out. If you look closely at his old pics, and at his brothers' and sisters' faces, you will see they all have the same face shape and jaw line. Michael's long hair tends to cover his face up a lot and makes it look slimmer. Only Michael's nose is really different and the way his ugly-a$$ father treated him and things he said to him, it's no wonder he had his nose made as skinny as he could. Is it odd how it looks? Yes. It breaks my heart. Do I blame him? No, I don't. I was teased as a child about my wide nose too. Not nearly as much as he was and not by my parents either. I'd have nose surgery done if I could, because those few insults I received stick with me to this day and I can't shake them.

I'll never believe the molestation charges, never. I will agree Michael's lifestyle is odd and very different, but it has to be because of who he is. And by God, if I had his money, I'd do the same damned thing. I'd create my own little haven to live in and fill it with as many pleasurable things as I could afford and have all the fun I could. And yes, I'd share it with as many children as I could, too.

Okay, I could go on and on, believe me, but I think I've got most of my frustration out now. LOL I like the guy, I say "leave him alone and let him live his life".

MommyG3
02-20-2003, 02:37 PM
Peri, I agree with alot of what you said. Just wish he would've left out the plastic surgery.

sunnydazed
02-20-2003, 03:02 PM
Thankyou Jayd for bringing out some good points. I am not a big fan of Michael Jackson. But the way the other thread kept going, it reminded me of the Disney cartoon 'Beauty and the Beast'. Remember the part where the whole town get together and started shouting 'Let's Kill The Beast!' though it was just because he was different?

Moonmama
02-20-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Peri
"leave him alone and let him live his life".
Ummmmmm...yeah..I'll leave a full grown man(MJ or not) "alone" while he is "sleeping" with young boys(MJ has admitted that). :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

Although, I DO agree with Jayd. The way the media presents people is the most distorted, self-serving, ratings grabbing schlock.:rolleyes:
Now I will shut my pie hole and quietly back out of this thread before I get my self in trouble :eek: ;)

kelblend
02-20-2003, 03:20 PM
LOL I like the guy, I say "leave him alone and let him live his life". That would be fine and dandy, however,he's the one who chose to allow the interview to begin with. In my mind, I think he's silly for doing it. I think it's creepy, though. I'm not sure I believe he's being sexual with the boys . JMHO

girlwithsoul
02-20-2003, 03:28 PM
I agree to let him be but as kelblend put it....he's the one going after the media attention.

However, I do not agree with Peri on the plastic surgery issue. That man has had much more than 2 surgeries on his nose. What about the cleft in his chin? What about the white skin? He's definitely had a lot of work done which I'm ok with if he'd just SAY IT!!!! Tons of celebs have tons of plastic surgery but they admit to it generally. I would respect him so much more if he's just come out and say "OK, yes, I've had this and this and this and this, etc, done to my face" instead of lying about it.

That's all I have to say.

Blackerose
02-20-2003, 03:41 PM
Why would someone who is innocent of child molestation charges pay his accuser over 13 million dollars? Why was there a gag order in his divorce from Lisa Marie Presley, she is legally not allowed to talk about what went on during their marriage? And why was he and sister LaToya the only ones who were allegedly abused by their father?

Donnagg123
02-20-2003, 03:42 PM
LOL I like the guy, I say "leave him alone and let him live his life".

Part of being a celebrity and getting paid all that mulah is the fact that whether the celeb likes it or not they are in the public and therefore are going to be judged by the public.

I don't want to think a man that is a criminal or pediphile JUST because he acts "softer,quieter,different" than the norm.

I don't think that is why most are "against" him. And I agree, a lot of people do not want to BELIEVE that there are people like that, but the sad fact is that there is. Just because he is a celeb does not mean he should be held to any higher standard than anyone else. As I have said before, he may or may not be guilty, but I don't put it past ANYONE to do anything like that. ANYONE has the potential to be a sex offender whether it is MJ or joe blow down the street. People not believing that someone COULD do it is why theyusually get away with it for so long. Do I believe he is guilty? I am not sure. He is a bit eccentric at times, but a sex offender that does not make. However again, it IS POSSIBLE that he could have done it. JMO :):):):):)

lizbet
02-20-2003, 03:43 PM

cinnamonch
02-20-2003, 03:49 PM
What better way to keep your name in front of people than to do the bizzarre things that he does. What parent in their right mind would hang their child over a balcony. Then to consent to an interview and as soon as its aired, say what we saw was not true. Then you have all these networks trying to get their ratings up by airing their "specials" on him. And to top it off, his brother Jermaine is going on the circuit defending him. Guess being on little brother payroll makes you do these things.

People say what he does is "normal" but I would have to disagree.

1) Covering your children? Is this so people wont realize that your children arent mixed but are actually white? What does that do for your child's self-esteem? How many other celebrities have children and they have managed to keep them out of the publics eye without doing something like making your child wear mask?

2)Skin/Face - More than 2 plastic surgeries. Anyone one with 1/2 a good eye can see the obvious. The skin - bleached. I know people who have the condition he says he has and they dont look like they are a ghost.

3)Child molestation. If you were innocent, why did you pay off several people? But on the other hand why did the parents of these children who let their child spend the night with a grown man who is not related to them.

Maybe part of his problem had to do with his childhood and how people say his father drove them to be perfect. However, IMO Michael grew up believing that whites are superior and therefore began to transform himself into trying to look like them. . Problem is now he went to far and now he looks like the woman charactor in the planet of the apes.

lizbet
02-20-2003, 04:09 PM

lizbet
02-20-2003, 04:37 PM
deleted to save bandwith

lizbet
02-20-2003, 05:01 PM

Jayd
02-20-2003, 06:02 PM
It's starting now CST!

Jayd
02-20-2003, 06:22 PM
It's really good so far and VERY positive for MJ
(won't say anymore til you watch it) :)

Blackerose
02-20-2003, 06:38 PM
Lizbet,The charges against him were dropped after he paid. Johnny Cochran was MJ's attorney. The statutes of limitations on this case have expired so he cannot ever be prosecuted for that case. There was a news report on the boy, now in his early 20's and a cinematography student. No one will reveal his name and his father reports that he is still very afraid of MJ. Other Jackson family members have denied that there was ever any abuse. So I don't know who to believe on that one.

lizbet
02-20-2003, 08:34 PM

Talanco
02-20-2003, 09:40 PM
I will keep most of my thoughts to myself. However I will say that for those of you that talk about his skin.....look into the disease that he has. His makeup artist even said that she uses makeup to match his skin to the white color becasue so much of it is different shades. To whoever said that they know people with the diease...well we all know people with lots of things and this disease like others has mild cases and then the extreme cases. Yeah ok so he lets little boys sleep in his bed....ummmm ok really people. If he molested kidds dont you think that more would have come forward by now. The kid that was brought forward seems to me like his parents just wanted money. Most people that have money will settle out of court. Even if you are innocent it cost alot to more goto court than it does to settle....even if you are found innocent. When you can look in your own backyard and find that you have never done anything that would make people question your ethics and morals then you can pick on Michael but until then speak the facts not the speculation.

Sunee
02-21-2003, 12:08 AM
I watched tonight's interview. I have to say after watching it I've had a change of heart about MJ. I think he's a good person and a loving father. I think he's a great person who is very intelligent, loving, caring and generous to a fault. Now, about his plastic surgery......Why should he have to "admit" to having any plastic surgery??? Just because he's a celebrity doesn't mean he has to tell every personal detail about himself. He is entitled to some privacy whether he's famous or not!!!!! I personally think people are making a huge deal out of this plastic surgery issue. So what if he's had more than 2. It's no ones business but his. Just because he is famous doesn't entitle anyone to his PERSONAL PRIVATE life. I don't see anything wrong with him calling his son "blanket". It doesn't mean he will call him that when he's 15 or 20 :rolleyes:. It's a nickname for his BABY. Why do people have to make such a big deal out of that!!!! I have nicknames for my kids too and no one says a word about it. I guarantee that if a reporter lived with any of us for any length of time someone on this planet would find something that we did wrong or find us weird or wouldn't agree with some of the things we do. People are so judgmental. To each his own. Live and let live.

Jayd
02-21-2003, 12:33 AM
:D

erinvictoria
02-21-2003, 02:00 AM
Ok, first I haveto admit, I didn't read all the
posts, so I hope I'm not repeating someone else's
point of view. I loved Michael Jackson growing up.
I was in middle school when "thriller" came out, and
all the guys in school wore the m.j. jacket etc.
WE ALL tried to dance like him, he was sooo cool.
I do admit that after the child abuse charges my
opinion of him changed. Especially after the
Monoco broadcast, anyone remember that? But now,
after watching all this, I feel so sorry for him.
How can anyone that can't go outside without being
COMPLETELY HARASSED BY THE MEDIA and US as the
public be normal? Did you see that? Imagine every
day of your life like that.....you COULD NOT BE NORMAL
or even know the meaning of the word. He is an
awesome musician, and the ultimate performer, it
is unfortunate that it couldn't stop there for him.
I hope in my heart that he has the best intentions
for children, but it is hard in this world to know.
I just ask everyone to ponder this, when you were a
kid, wasn't there anyone that was just nice to you?
And in this world now, could they still be that way?
I know social workers can't hug kids, and sometimes
that's really all they need. It's kinda sad, the way
things are now. As far as Michael goes, I feel sorry
for him. His life was all fame and fortune, but really
not much of a life.

Blackerose
02-21-2003, 06:14 AM
I watched the show and my opinion of him hasn't really changed. Also if the boy's family dropped the charges, as they did after they received the money, the state of CA could not prosecute the case. If MJ really wants to be left alone, then why is he calling all of this attention to himself? He manipulates the media very well. I hope for his children's sake that he really is a good father.

Jaidness
02-21-2003, 06:43 AM
woohoo wtg MJ! Thank gawd that he sold his tapes (UNEDITED!!!) to Fox so the whole world could see what a biased manipulative a@@ kissing poseur fake wanna be Martin B is. Just goes to show, people shouldn't believe everything they read and see on TV eh?Makes you wonder how much we the people get manipulated and only told biased reports from the media.I don't believe MJ is trying to draw attention to himself, I think he is only trying to get his side out there in an attempt to let the truth be known. Who cares about his plastic surgery...do people run around creating this much drama over pamela Anderson who has has waaaay more surgery than MJ has. Kudos to his friends, family, fans and to Debbie for coming forward and FINALLY telling about all the wonderful qualities MJ has and how much he gives of his time and heart and money for so many ( does that ever make the tabloids or the news? NO!)And Boo to Martin B and ABC (one of my longtime fav tv stations)for putting such a biased piece of poo out there. I wonder if Martin will ever work in this medium again hahahahahahaha.And for all the people wondering about the boys in his bed...get your mind out of the gutter and mind your own business...like Debbie said,I do alot of entertaining in my bed, my friends come over and pile on my bed to watch a real world marathon or a movie, does that make me a lesbian or sexual deviant?NO!It makes me comfy and surrounded by people who love me. God Bless MJ and keep on keeping on!To quote Jayd...MJ KING OF POP!

smeans
02-21-2003, 06:44 AM
im not really sure how i feel about michael. that interview last night told me alot though. i have always wondered (like someone here mentioned before)......this man has had kids coming around his house for at least 20 or more years. and out of ALL those kids only ONE has stepped up and said MJ molested him. That seems kinda funny to me. As far as him paying that family off i dont think it would have made any difference to people if he had paid them off or not. if he wouldve went thru the whole trial or whatever even if in the end he was found innocent people would still be saying he was guilty. maybe he just paid them off to get on with his life.

as far as his kids wearing masks,i dont think that hes doing it cuz he's "wacko" i just think that he loves his kids and dont want them in the spotlight.

i think the whole balcony thing was stupid on his part yes but i think that the media and people built it up to be a bigger deal than what it was.

im not saying that i agree with everything MJ does, and im not saying that hes innocent of molestation but what i am saying is that i'll believe it when i see proof.

Sunee
02-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Jaidness
I don't believe MJ is trying to draw attention to himself, I think he is only trying to get his side out there in an attempt to let the truth be known.

:D ;) :D ;) :D ;)

~MK~
02-21-2003, 07:51 AM
I think Debbie Rowe is a big freak pot too. :eek:

hotwheelstx
02-21-2003, 08:21 AM
While I too think he's a marketing genius I feel that he's seriously mentally ill. I don't understand why no one has gotten him help in the past.

It doesn't matter about the money, fame or anything of that nature. I'm afraid for his children. What is he teaching them????? Peter Pan is a REAL PERSON????? It's a story book w/a fairytale ending. We (in the real world) do not live like that.

I think his father did a "good job" on him. The man has seriously lost touch w/reality.

There is NOTHING EMBARRASSING about being from his family, they truned out very wealthy, he's (Michael) along w/brothers are all very talented. I think it's sad of what's become of him.

I think he's very lonely and really doesn't have any "friends".

JMO

lizbet
02-21-2003, 11:39 AM

lizbet
02-21-2003, 12:42 PM

Moonmama
02-21-2003, 12:48 PM
Jayd...you got me!! I watched and my opinion has changed! Besides a few people brought up the point, that, out of ALL the children that reportedly stayed at MJ's house, only ONE ever tried to make a case of child molestation out of it. I must have missed the part where he said Peter Pan was real or that he told his children that he was real(????)Well, %98 of us here has told our children about Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy. So what's the big deal if he added Peter Pan to the list?? We, as human beings, get disillusioned enough when we grow up(We don't, STILL, believe in Santa, do we??)so I do not see the problem in fostering a young childs imagination by telling them Peter Pan can fly and Tink is a fairy. Why not help them keep the child-like innocence that so many of us are robbed of...and too early, I might add. :( I STILL think he's kind of a freak and his family is strange, but I might be a little more strange than normal, had I lived in the spotlight of the American Public for almost 40 years:eek: Now, again...I will shut my pie hole and quietly back out of the thread before I get myself in trouble:eek: ;)

lizbet
02-21-2003, 02:23 PM

Sunee
02-22-2003, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
If I had to defend every word that came out of my mouth, every step I made, every mistake I made, even had to defend the way I look every day of my life...well, I'd either blow my head off or build myself a Neverneverland and pretend Peter Pan was real. It might take away the pain of having to validate my existence every single moment of my life.

VERY well said Raven :). I don't think MJ is out of touch with reality. One might say that there are a couple of people here on the boards that are a little out of touch with reality but it doesn't mean we should be judgmental or throw stones ;). I feel sorry for MJ. I couldn't imagine having to live my life in a glass house while people judge me without ALL the facts and judge every single thing I do with my personal life. I couldn't imagine having to defend myself constantly only to have people believe what they want whether it was true or not. I would hate that my entire life was on display for people to dissect because they believe it is THEIR business to do so when infact it's NOT.

Frogs
02-22-2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
If I had to defend every word that came out of my mouth, every step I made, every mistake I made, even had to defend the way I look every day of my life...well, I'd either blow my head off or build myself a Neverneverland and pretend Peter Pan was real. It might take away the pain of having to validate my existence every single moment of my life.

I agree 100%! With the way the world is today, if I could, I'd fly off to Neverneverland myself! Society can be very cruel!

Originally posted by Sunee
VERY well said Raven :). I don't think MJ is out of touch with reality. One might say that there are a couple of people here on the boards that are a little out of touch with reality but it doesn't mean we should be judgmental or throw stones ;). I feel sorry for MJ. I couldn't imagine having to live my life in a glass house while people judge me without ALL the facts and judge every single thing I do with my personal life. I couldn't imagine having to defend myself constantly only to have people believe what they want whether it was true or not. I would hate that my entire life was on display for people to dissect because they believe it is THEIR business to do so when infact it's NOT.

I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!!!!!

Blackerose
02-23-2003, 07:19 AM
On Inside Edition a few days ago, they interviewd the detective who first investigared the case in 1993. He said that he saw all the tapes made by Bashir and MJ. He said that he still feels that MJ is a pedophile; this is an officer with more than 20 years experience. I would believe him first before I believe MJ.

Talanco
02-23-2003, 09:31 AM
Well I dont belive the cop.....was he there when it happened????

Talanco
02-23-2003, 09:32 AM
Furthermore of course he is going to say that he thinks Mj is guilty...would they give him air time if he said he was innocent.....not very likely.

mesue
02-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Whether you love Michael Jackson or not the truth is the state he is living in is playing a game of the old double standard. If you or I held our kids over a balcony so someone could see them or dressed them in veils such as the one he had on his children we would be dealing with social services especially if we had a history of paying off molestation charges and then announced we were sharing our beds with young children. I don't know that Michael Jackson is guilty of anything but I also don't know for sure that he is innocent of the charges he once had against him, I do know apparently he did not want to go into a court of law and prove his innocence. I for one can't help but wonder why?

Talanco
02-23-2003, 10:13 PM
He did not goto court for simple reason.....it cost alot more to goto court than it does to settle. Whether you are guilty or not it still cost lots of money to go through a trial that would have been that indepth. The fact that he paid the kid off says nothing about why the cops didn't pursue the case. If the parents dropped the case over money....then what kind of parents are they if their child was REALLY molested. That family was just looking for a meal ticket and knew that MJ would be advised by his lawyers to settle. Simple and easy ti figure out.

ebgreen74
02-23-2003, 10:22 PM
he's not playing with a full deck-pure and simple. I want to puke every time I see him holding that poor baby over that balcony-you can't tell me that I feel this way because there was nothing wrong with what he did. The man is crazy and deserves to have those kids taken away from him.

Sunee
02-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion :D

reneep45
02-24-2003, 08:13 PM
I WOULDN'T ALLOW HIM OR ANYONE LIKE HIM 2 FEET FROM MY KIDS!
OR MY GRANCHILDREN, I LOVE THEM TOOO MUCH TO TAKE SUCH A CHANCE!
CAN'T BE CAREFUL ENOUGH THESE DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reneep45
02-24-2003, 08:24 PM
HIS DAM FACE IS ENOUGH TO SCARE A KID ANYWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused: :confused: HE'S A CREEP, A WIERDO, A-HOEL , POOPHEAD,
F --- FORGET HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reneep45
02-24-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by ebgreen74
he's not playing with a full deck-pure and simple. I want to puke every time I see him holding that poor baby over that balcony-you can't tell me that I feel this way because there was nothing wrong with what he did. The man is crazy and deserves to have those kids taken away from him.

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

reneep45
02-24-2003, 08:29 PM
HE'S A PUCKE MC NUGGETT, LOCK HIM UP ,, PROTECT HIS NEXT
VICTIM !!!!!!!!!!!!

reneep45
02-24-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Marinafk
On Inside Edition a few days ago, they interviewd the detective who first investigared the case in 1993. He said that he saw all the tapes made by Bashir and MJ. He said that he still feels that MJ is a pedophile; this is an officer with more than 20 years experience. I would believe him first before I believe MJ.

YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mesue
02-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Talanco
He did not goto court for simple reason.....it cost alot more to goto court than it does to settle. Whether you are guilty or not it still cost lots of money to go through a trial that would have been that indepth. The fact that he paid the kid off says nothing about why the cops didn't pursue the case. If the parents dropped the case over money....then what kind of parents are they if their child was REALLY molested. That family was just looking for a meal ticket and knew that MJ would be advised by his lawyers to settle. Simple and easy ti figure out.

Oh I seriously doubt it would've have cost more to go to court, he paid millions as I understand it, Its easy to say because the family, took that huge and I'll say it again huge amount of money, were only out to get money, it might just mean they were trying to spare their son from going through the misery of a court case, why the police didn't pursue the case well if the defendant has paid the accuser off in a so called settlement and the child is no longer going to testify against the defendant you just no longer have a case to pursue. I realize you wish to believe in his innocence and I'm not saying he is guilty but his actions so far do not make him look innocent.

reneep45
02-24-2003, 09:52 PM
F---------- INOCENT ????????????? NO !!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A PIG
/PERVERT / CAN'T PROVE IT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reneep45
02-24-2003, 09:54 PM
I DON'T WANT THAT PIG EVEN TALKED ABOUT IN MY HOUSE!!!!

Sunee
02-24-2003, 11:54 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lizbet
02-25-2003, 10:53 AM

Talanco
02-25-2003, 11:07 AM
To those are you bashing MJ ....I guess that you have lived in his home and see what he does right??? To condem the man and you dont even know him makes me wonder. What if someone thought that way about you because you might lay in your bed and watch a movie with your child and their sleepover friends. I guess that makes you sick and a child molester to. HE said that he did not sleep in the bed..when it was time to sleep he slept on the floor and let the boy have the bed. People are so quick to judge and spew hate everywhere. Out of the thousands of children MJ has had in his home.....ONLY ONE had a problem...ummmm sure ok.

Jaidness
02-25-2003, 11:11 AM
wow...how tolerant are we?

lizbet
02-25-2003, 11:30 AM

lizbet
02-25-2003, 11:48 AM

lizbet
02-25-2003, 12:40 PM

Judasknot
02-25-2003, 08:10 PM
:rolleyes: