PDA

View Full Version : ok...a show of hands....

Azriel_LittleHawk
02-19-2003, 12:01 PM
anyone ever want to hack open an artery an go to sleep?
if it weren't for my kids...oh boy....amazing how they can keep a soul fighting.

~MK~
02-19-2003, 12:08 PM
Yep, I'm like that right now. :(

{{{HUGS}}}

Juggalette
02-19-2003, 12:14 PM
not today {{{ AZ }}} {{{ MK }}}

CABANN
02-19-2003, 12:21 PM
{{{{{{{{{{AZ}}}}}}}}} PLease try to look past all the negative in your life and focus on the positive. Things always get better in the long run.

schsa
02-19-2003, 01:07 PM
Oh, Cabann, when I am at that point there are no positives. Personally I imagine taking my car down the interstate at 90 miles an hour and running straight in to an oncoming 18 wheeler. The only thing that stops me is I'm afraid the other driver might feel guilty if I died and s/he didn't realize that I did it on purpose.

Sunseekr
02-19-2003, 02:56 PM
Wow. Do I know how you feel. I feel like stepping into the path of an oncoming car sometimes. But dont want to make the driver feel bad so I dont. Weird but true.

Queensown
02-19-2003, 03:22 PM
Oh man I'm so sorry you guys! (((HUGS!))) I have never felt that way, but mostly because I'm too competitive. To me I HAVE to win at life and beat everything that is getting in my way. :)

If you ever need someone to talk to feel free to email me. Tracydeer@yahoo.com or PM me. Sometimes it feels good to spill your guts to a perfect stranger.

ttistin
02-19-2003, 03:29 PM
If it wasnt for my kids:( :(

I cant imagine them growing up without me "bothering" them and embarassing them in front of their friends when they are older lol:)

wingsfan
02-19-2003, 03:31 PM
nah...it's way more fun to stay around and torment people. ;)

chrissypoo
02-19-2003, 03:53 PM
(((((AZ))))))

Been there, even done tried that but always managed to survive. There must be a reason I'm on this Earth and I'll be darned if I leave before my time.
I have two kids and they are MY kids and not for someone else to raise because I've done something stupid.
Yup, life becomes does become unbearable at times but somehow, we always manage to defeat whatever is pulling us down at the time.
WE ARE WOMEN, WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE SURVIVORS!!

wubbywa
02-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Gosh I have felt down before but hey guys we are all here for a reason. Like seeing our kids grow up and the steps they take in their lives to grow. Maybe you should see a doctor, there are many perscriptions that can help with those feelings. I know !!!!

jaybird
02-19-2003, 05:40 PM
Put the sharp object down Azzy and reconsider. I've always thought a frontal lobotomy would be the best route. Or a bottle in front of me.
:D

Hang in there sweetie.

iowakat
02-19-2003, 05:41 PM
My dad suffered from depression and blew his brains out 14 years ago this week. He had been hospitalized and the doctors told us he wouldn't go through with any of his threats. Lot they knew. You have NO idea how mad I was at him for being so selfish and doing this to our family. It took a long time to forgive him. Don't talk about suicide lightly - it isn't a funny subject.

atprm
01-13-2009, 02:26 PM
because it seems like the popular thing to do in both vent & whine and on off topic chat...

the bumping of threads so old that the OP's have grey hair now and walk with crooked canes...

comes this post from BBS Classic TV.

msginna
01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
omg this couldn't be bumped at a better time....but my kids have kept me alive more then once and lately...... (((((((my babies))))))))

LuvBigRip
01-13-2009, 02:47 PM
WOW. Talk about user names that are a blast from the past......

atprm
01-13-2009, 02:47 PM
I think I recognize 2 of them... the rest are unknowns.

DBackFan
01-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Gosh I know or knew almost everone that posted here, some are still here but just don't post much. I miss one of you ;) You know who I mean! LOL

Kelsey1224
01-13-2009, 03:24 PM
Wow...whatever happened to schsa?

msginna
01-13-2009, 03:36 PM
I remember talking to mk but that was eonsssssss, a house, and another city ago

Njean31
01-13-2009, 03:41 PM

when i moved down to summerville sc in that very year, i met with her and her friend for dinner but we didn't keep up and she quit posting on here. i do know that no long after we met someone broke into her house while she was there....in bed asleep...and took her purse and keys to her car and her car was gone. i never did talk to her after that. i really don't know why.

msginna
01-13-2009, 03:53 PM
when i moved down to summerville sc in that very year, i met with her and her friend for dinner but we didn't keep up and she quit posting on here. i do know that no long after we met someone broke into her house while she was there....in bed asleep...and took her purse and keys to her car and her car was gone. i never did talk to her after that. i really don't know why.

omg talk about being violated... I saw someone trying to break into our house and I wasn't the same for a year and had a gun with me at night until hubby came home (after 12pm). I am still freaked but not as bad as I was during that time.

evrita
01-13-2009, 04:49 PM
Wow a blast from the past. Why this post to drag up ?

fleabones3
01-13-2009, 06:56 PM
I have felt like that a few times. Not too long ago either. I swore if 1 more bad thing happened I was going to wrap my car around a pole going 100 mph. BUTTTTT, my kids would end up seperated, etc etc.

Keep your chin up, you can make it.
Us women just gotta keep going..

mabby89
01-13-2009, 10:06 PM
because it seems like the popular thing to do in both vent & whine and on off topic chat...

the bumping of threads so old that the OP's have grey hair now and walk with crooked canes...

comes this post from BBS Classic TV.

Wow...I recognize all of those names. I used to have a lot posts here under my old name.

evrita
01-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I have felt like that a few times. Not too long ago either. I swore if 1 more bad thing happened I was going to wrap my car around a pole going 100 mph. BUTTTTT, my kids would end up seperated, etc etc.

Keep your chin up, you can make it.
Us women just gotta keep going..

FYI if you want to hit something at 100 MPH dont make it a pole you will almost always live. Poles snap and you will end up really hurt and then aksing WTF did i do that for?? If you want to do it right hit a tree head on at 100 MPH they dont snap so well. :rofl:

fleabones3
01-13-2009, 10:55 PM
FYI if you want to hit something at 100 MPH dont make it a pole you will almost always live. Poles snap and you will end up really hurt and then aksing WTF did i do that for?? If you want to do it right hit a tree head on at 100 MPH they dont snap so well. :rofl:

I was thinking that after I posted. I would say run off a bridge, but I am scared of heights LOL. And you have to make it a good solid tree.. like a oak or better yet a big ol redwood.

janelle
01-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Well if you want to bring up old posts I hope you bring back the funny ones. This is too much of a downer. IMO

Willow
01-14-2009, 06:04 AM

She turned into an encyclopedia. :rofl: I remember her posts and she seemed to know everything about everything. She was a lawyer, a doctor,........

atprm
01-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Well if you want to bring up old posts I hope you bring back the funny ones. This is too much of a downer. IMO

my bbs archives only go back to 2003 ... ITN said hers went back to 2000.

Not sure why that is, but thats the way it is...

I just went to the last post showing for me and bumped ... :)

dangerousfem
01-14-2009, 11:57 AM
mine goes to 10-30-2001

jcw
01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
mine goes back to 07-05-2000,
dirty old man's damnit thread

Bliss
01-15-2009, 05:10 PM
She turned into an encyclopedia. :rofl: I remember her posts and she seemed to know everything about everything. She was a lawyer, a doctor,........

She "thought" she knew it all.

msmom79
01-15-2009, 07:08 PM
i remember a couple of them-hope they are all doing well

galeane29
01-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Wow a blast from the past. Why this post to drag up ?

Because she is bored and has too much time on her hands.

msginna
01-16-2009, 11:49 AM
why is it BAAAAAAAAAD TO DRAG UP A OLD POST?? seems to be a common theme with some "is horrible and immature, was DEADLY and wrong, was on the border of being murderous" lol OK how about it was well OK, or well it was getting BORING and this might have livened it up (other bumped up threads included) common people lol maybe this thread was brought up for a REASON... look at the title.... :( I hope the one who bumped it isn't feeling too bad ... can you amagin the person who bumped it feeling BADDDDD and then everyone saying she is all bad for just "bumping a post" like it is so wrong.. I am glad she bumped it.... I for one wouldn't be here if it weren't for my daughter for one.... especially when she was a baby... and both my kids now, I am bipolar and omg I have been through a lot and my kids are the reason I am alive... period

atprm
01-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Because she is bored and has too much time on her hands.

I can (and often do) speak for myself. When I need help speaking, you will be the first one I call on.

and I already answered her, but thank you for taking time out of your busy day to help put the issue at rest --

atprm
01-16-2009, 12:24 PM
why is it BAAAAAAAAAD TO DRAG UP A OLD POST?? seems to be a common theme with some "is horrible and immature, was DEADLY and wrong, was on the border of being murderous" lol OK how about it was well OK, or well it was getting BORING and this might have livened it up (other bumped up threads included) common people lol maybe this thread was brought up for a REASON... look at the title.... :( I hope the one who bumped it isn't feeling too bad ... can you amagin the person who bumped it feeling BADDDDD and then everyone saying she is all bad for just "bumping a post" like it is so wrong.. I am glad she bumped it.... I for one wouldn't be here if it weren't for my daughter for one.... especially when she was a baby... and both my kids now, I am bipolar and omg I have been through a lot and my kids are the reason I am alive... period

I agree -- take a look around the forums -- there are bumped threads all over the place (including one bumped by a moderator).

I am glad you are still here ginna -- I am sure your family feels the same way :)

Willow
01-16-2009, 12:50 PM
She "thought" she knew it all.

Yes, that's what I meant. No matter what someone posted about she either experienced it herself or knew someone that had. lol A few years ago she got mad because I told her that she shouldn't be giving out medical advice. Someone posted about a few symptoms that they had and she automatically knew what the problem was and what they should be taking for it.