PDA

View Full Version : Online haircutting lessons?

sunnydazed
02-18-2003, 11:14 AM
Okay, I bought a haircutting set and now I need to find free online lessons so I don't botch my hubby's hair up. He finally trusts me after the buzz clipper accident in '93. One more slip up and it will be another ten years before I can come near him again! LOL! Anyone know of any good instructional online sites with illustrations? Thankyou! :D

Nikkole
02-18-2003, 11:22 AM
The vision I just got, I gave my daughter who was 3 at the time a china doll hair cut well I did not do a great job and by the time my hairdresser got done she was almost bald!
good luck how about some practice on the cat??
Maybe then hubby will see what a good job you can do and let you near him again..

sunnydazed
02-18-2003, 11:36 AM
LOL! I told hubby now that I had the buzz clippers and scissors I was going to give our cat a 'poodle-do'!

GuineaBaby
02-18-2003, 11:36 AM
I've done my hair twice and my sister has done my hair once. Didn't turn out perfect either way (I'm still recovering from letting my sister do it. My fault, i let her in the first place). Next time I'll stick to either convincing my dad or grandma to do it if I want an at-home cut since they both have the experience!

kelblend
02-18-2003, 11:38 AM
I looked and can't find anything with actual lessons online. I'm sure someone can though. sorry :0(

sunnydazed
02-18-2003, 11:49 AM
Thankyou for looking. I couldn't find anything either, though there seems to be lessons for EVERYTHING in the world you can think of except that! Sheesk, yesterday I even found online banjo lessons for my step-dad.