PDA

View Full Version : Um. Yeah.

AllKnowingFool
02-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Hiya all. I am not quite sure where to put this post. Mods, please feel free to move it if it belongs elsewhere. This is not a whine or a vent. It's kind of a "Huh?"

I got this e-mail last night from someone who was my best friend for years and years. Since I began school, in fact. Anyway. Near Thanksgiving of my senior year in high school, my best friend told me that he needed to end the friendship. I was told through e-mail. I was hurt to say the least. But I moved on, and kept going. A year passes, and I decide to e-mail him, to see how he is, cause I still love him tons. So we began e-mailing back and forth. Then Christmas comes, and it's the holidays, and I don't hear from him. I figure he just either forgot about me, or was way too busy. Well. This is actually going somewhere. Last night I got this e-mail that was asking me to call him. SO I called him this morning, and we are on for tomorrow. He wants to do some catching up. I am so nervious. I have changed in the past year, and I am sure he has. And I just don't know. I forgive him for leaving. How could I not? It's just. I don't know where to take this. I don't know how to handle this. I am just posting to try and get it figured out. I hope things go well. We're planning on visiting some places we used to go and such.

Thanks for reading. I hope the butterflies in my stomach calm down...

cpbaby
02-15-2003, 03:00 PM
Calm down, hon. THis is the same person that was your best friend for years. You will be fine.

nanajoanie
02-15-2003, 03:22 PM
Don't fret. Just go with the flow and "RELAX" and "ENJOY". Good luck:):):)

Gumball1960
02-15-2003, 06:18 PM
I'm with Nanajoanie on this one - don't worry about everything and take things as they come.