PDA

View Full Version : Thats it! I am going to have to........

miccit
02-13-2003, 01:26 PM
What is a dig store?? Just curious.

I went to the Children's Place today and they had gorgeous winter coats for the girls for next year for $4.99 each. I was so excited!

lilybee2
02-13-2003, 05:15 PM
ME TOO!! I KNOW THE GOODWILL WAREHOUSE HERE EVERY TUESDAY HAS A GRAB BAG THINGY THAT YOU CAN FILL A PAPER GROCERY BAG FOR A $1.00 AND YOU CAN FIND REALLY NICE STUFF BEFORE THEY HIT THE GOODWILL STORES AND THEY HAVE THESE HUGE BINS FILLED WITH CLOTHS AND YOU JUST HAVE TO ALMOST LITERALLY JUMP INTO THESE BINS AND DIG THROUGH THEM,BECAUSE THE PEOPLE GO WILD GRABBING THE CLOTHS AND FILLING THERE BAGS! I WOULD GUESS ALOT OF FOLKS DO THIS TO RE-SALE THEM ON EBAY OR AT SWAPMEETS,I DONT SALE ON EBAY BUT IT HAS CROSSED MY MIND LATELY LOL!

DreamWarrior
02-13-2003, 06:40 PM
I would assume that a dig store is like goodwill or salvation army :) you can get a LOT of good deals there... :D

MistyWolf
02-13-2003, 08:43 PM
We have a store around here called Gabriel Brothers and they have really good deals but you have to "dig" to find stuff .. we also have Value City which has good deals and you really have to "dig" to find stuff there and to make sure the "irregulars" aren't too irregular that you can't wear them.

I just gave a customer some girl clothes and think I should sell them on Ebay but don't .. her husband is a Pastor and she watches kids so they will go to good use .. maybe one of these days I will look into the Ebay thing though.