PDA

View Full Version : A Valentine For My Kids....

Azriel_LittleHawk
02-13-2003, 11:08 AM
"I love You" are small words...and when i say them to you my children...what i am saying is this:

when the snow is coming down..i will be there with the door open...warm arms wide
when you are scared after a nightmare..or a movie has frightened you..i will be there..
when the bully at school gives you a black eye..i will be there..not only to care for your hurt..but to give that other childs mother righteous hell
when you fall down..i will be there..with a “kiss for the ooboo” to make it better..
when your older..and the girl/boy breaks your heart for the 1st, 2nd 3rd times..i will be there..
when you hurt inside so bad you want to die..i will be there..and know lil one..i have been there to.
when your afraid ..of the world itself..in all it’s huge often horrifying beauty..i will be there..my strength is and always will be yours
when you drive a car for the first time..I will be your teacher..
when you fail your first test be it a school test or a life test...i will be there..silently waiting for you, if you should need me.
when you graduate college i will be there cheering you on
when you get married i will be there crying in joy

i will be there for ALL of these things and more. mine are the arms that will hold you close..as my body held you for 9 months..
so when i say to you “i love you”? it means all the above and more...

I love you...
your mom,
Azriel

Juggalette
02-13-2003, 12:15 PM
{{{ AZ }}} No darn it you made me all teary eyed !! That was great ! Especially like " when the bully at school gives you a black eye..i will be there..not only to care for your hurt..but to give that other childs mother righteous hell " :D

Azriel_LittleHawk
02-13-2003, 03:59 PM
i was sitting here feeling all gloomy an sorry for myself as YET ANOTHER VALENTINEs DAY see's me alone..but it hit me..i'm NOT alone...

my kids are here...so..i made THEM A valentine...

:D