PDA

View Full Version : Words On Valentine's Day Card Sparks FBI Investigation

miccit
02-12-2003, 12:09 PM
OMG! That is awful. What is with Target? Didn't they just have to pull clothes last year that had derogatory (sp) things about Asians on them. You would think they would take a closer look at their merchandise.

CHERNL
02-12-2003, 01:08 PM
Terrorist Valentines? Aren't people reading a little TOO much into things? Puhlease!

mlathroum
02-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Is there a picture of the Valentine somewhere? Seems a little weird to me too. Maybe it was supposed to be a code for the kids to figure out or something instead.

captorquewrench
02-12-2003, 03:15 PM
If you go to the link for the article......there are a couple of pictures, of the clock one and the one that says Jihad.

hawley7
02-12-2003, 03:17 PM
some people have gone overboard, developed a disorder, and have a little too much time on their hands...LOL

mannerswife
02-12-2003, 04:03 PM
I don't know what to make of this either. If this is real , then it is pretty sick, but I am wondering if this is some sort of hoax or something because I have watched the news all day and have not seen a thing about this.I hope this is not real, that's for sure, but I did see something scrolling accross the screen yesterday about somewhere that was burning and thredding Valentine cards , pictures and anything else to do with Valentines day because it represented ...
then the show went to commercial break and of course the scrolling words were cut short and I haven't heard anything else about it. Just one more mystery.