PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy a roll up mat for jigsaw puzzles?

Angelseyes28
02-10-2003, 09:13 AM
I have a found them at several places online but I was hoping to buy one at a b&m so I don't have to pay an outrageous shipping cost. I really need to get this puzzle off my table!!!lol TIA:)

captorquewrench
02-10-2003, 09:16 AM
I saw them at wally world with all their jigsaw puzzles and again somewhere else. hobby lobby, I think. but i know at wally world.

Angelseyes28
02-10-2003, 09:25 AM
Well grrrrrrr! I checked walmart yesterday and they didn't have ANY accesories over with the puzzles! Darn darn darn I guess I will have to go back and find out where they keep the stuff, now that I think about it they didnt even have any of the glue over with the puzzles either! And of course don't ya know NO ONE working at that store will have a clue where to find this stuff either!:rolleyes:

captorquewrench
02-10-2003, 09:30 AM
Ack! If shipping wouldn't be such a pain, I'd get you one. I've only seen it at the one by the house, not the one by dahubby's office. so is there another walmart around that you could try?

renrut*
02-10-2003, 09:38 AM
i got my dads at ben franklin and arts and crafts store- u might wanna check there,otherwise check www.bitsandpieces.com, i buy from there all the time