PDA

View Full Version : What did ya get from your Secret Cupid?

jadegentle
02-06-2003, 10:39 PM
I got:

The Kiss Kiss Bears (I've been wanting those!!!)
makeup
a little plaque that say "there are angels watching over you"
a heart wall plaque with a cut out heart
2 chocolate bars (yummy)
a wire basket
a candle that smells yummy
a candle in a little ceramic holder, french vanilla, mmmmmmmmm
bottle of dove nutrium
bar of red currant and thyme tea soap from B&BW
a set of floating candles
a cute little flower pot with ladybugs in it
and a beautiful card with the story of St. V's Day on it!! (almost forgot that!!)

THANKS SECRET CUPID!!!!!! I love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!

juliegirl78
02-06-2003, 10:42 PM
Awww, my stuff was so sweet! And everything was purple and coordinated! :p LOL I got this cute soooooft bear that is so adorable, and a heart filled with candy! Plus a Lilac Blossoms Home Interiors candle that smells awesome! Yay! I'm so thrilled! :) Thank you, cupid!

http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/care/y0060-12.gif

sharinbo
02-06-2003, 11:08 PM
I didn't get my secret cupid package yet. :( Glad you guys got yours, though. Sounds like some wonderful, thoughtful gifts!

Gumball1960
02-06-2003, 11:09 PM
I got:
1 purple terry cloth bath mitt
1 bottle of Village Naturals "Country Breeze" bubble bath
1 basket of cute little scented soaps
1 heart-shape box of chocolates for me, 1 for my daughter
1 bag of heart-shaped suckers
1 adoreable soft pink bear w/candy (my daughter claimed it as soon as I opened the box :) )
1 tube of conversation heart candies w/ a plastic cupid on top
1 tube of candy hearts with an ink stamper top
1 pink heart PEZ dispenser and 1 red heart PEZ dispenser
1 bag of jelly heart candies (love those things!)
1 gorgeous purple plum-scented pillar candle w/a beautiful wire & glass stand

And my daughter got:
1 cute floppy doll with long hair
2 packs of hair ties
1 hardback Winnie the Pooh book (she LOVES Pooh!!!!)
2 paperback Cabbage Patch Kids books
1 paperback Barbie book (she loves anything Barbie too. :) )

WE LOVE IT ALL!!!! Thank you Secret Cupid!! :D :D

suziebee20
02-06-2003, 11:11 PM
A basket with:
a cute little frog, she's on my bed right now
a box of gumballs, my sister stole most of them
a box of kisses, love chocolate
a photo frame with hearts on it, plus a matching candle holder.

It was all bundled up so cute! Thanks Secret Cupid ;)

katiebear
02-07-2003, 12:02 AM
I had the best Secret Cupid, EVER!!! She knew how I had been let down with the Secret Santa and made up for it 10 fold :) She sent so many wonderful things~ everything is purple, my FAVORITE color! Teddy bears and candy, a candle, flowers and a vase, a note pad, valentine's socks, a v-day pen that blows bubbles, a little thread-spool doll to put together...way too much to list. I feel so special and thought about...Thank you sooooo much Secret Cupid, From your Valentine Girl ;)

Dolly<3
02-07-2003, 03:40 AM
Congrats to you all!! :D:D I hope mine comes today! :):)

corkster
02-07-2003, 04:18 AM
Thanks so much Secret cupid! I just love my things:p She sent me:

A great BIG bag of lavender potpourri that smells great, a very cute pink hand towel that says Welcome, 2 aroma home spa daisy shaped bath fizzies, 4 yummy nummy marshmallow hearts, some great smelling potpourri tarts, 2 cute apple shaped candles, 2 cucumer melon votive candles in holders, a beautifully decorated little package of rose and heart shaped candles that is way to pretty to open;) , a cute magnetic memo pad, a box of candy for my son Cory and a nice card. I can't thank you enough and I appreciate my goodies very much:) Happy Valentines day(a little early) to all!

MistyWolf
02-07-2003, 05:55 AM
I received a very pretty picture frame with hearts on it, a Terry's raspberry dark chocolate ball (I LOVE dark chocolate but haven't eaten it yet cause I started a diet .. but wait till cheat day :D ) and a book "One World, One Heart, by Susan Polis Shutz.

Thank you (((Secret Cupid))) .. and Happy Valentines to you .. I love the stuff you sent :)

renrut*
02-07-2003, 06:26 AM
from my cupid i got a big bottle of strawberry delight lotion,a big bottle of strawberry body spray with glitter,a friendship magnet-the shape of a book mark, a whole bunch of stawberry candy,4 red floating heart cangles, 4 pink taper candles, a rose made with hersheys kisses,a wonderful valentines card adn they also sent my cats 2 pouches of wet cat food that they devoured. i am hoping that i didnt forget anything. thank you sc u r the best!!

jayhawkfan
02-07-2003, 06:32 AM
I got a lavender aromatherepy bath set and a bag of candy. The bath gel smeels so good I cant wait to use it :) Thanks so much secret cupid....I love it :)

sdmay3
02-07-2003, 06:51 AM
I got a candle, a rose, a little stuffed animal, coffee, a cookbook, and of course some CHOCOLATE candy which i am eating as I type this. I hope I didn't forget anything.

I feel so bad now seeing what everyone got. Times are tight right now and I didn't send my Secret Cupid a lot. I hope she likes it anyway!

DBackFan
02-07-2003, 07:46 AM
Just a quick note to say THANK YOU to my Secret Cupid! I am off on vacation today. :) I got a wonderful box with candy, a cool "lips" container, notepads and matching pen and more. It was all very nice and I appreciate it. :) :)

Lioncub
02-07-2003, 08:12 AM
I got a stuffed bear pillow, a valentine's gel candle, a 12 pack of red and white pens, and a big bag of chocolate. Thanks Mandy :)

nonda
02-07-2003, 08:17 AM
OMG.......I just opened mine and I got not one, not two, not three, but four....SANTAS.....my favorite thing in the world!!!! Also, an angel (that I will have to hide from my dot), the cutest little snowman cookie cutter filled w/chocolate (my second favorite thing in the world) and a huge tube of vanilla body scrub!!!!! I love you secret cupid, you are wonderful!

renrut*
02-07-2003, 08:20 AM
this is so fun i wanna do it again-right now lol

odyssey
02-07-2003, 08:37 AM
TO my Secret Cupid, THANK YOU.
I received a cute teddy bear with Hersey's kisses attached.
A HUGE chocolate lips.
An assorted flavored coffee
"one a day" gummie bears to help me remember things VERY CUTE idea, inside a rubbermaid.
12 awesome smelling candles.
if I forgot anything sorry the kids and hubby attacked the box just as I opened it. what savages! THANKS AGAIN loved the gifts.

newwiccan
02-07-2003, 08:38 AM
I got a candle holder with 4 cinnamon scented votives, a Cherished Teddy, a box of chocolates, a card and a bunch of heart shaped suckers my son claimed as soon as I opened the package. I think I'm forgetting something so if I am, I'm sorry. I love everything!! Especially the Teddy! I didn't have that one yet. Thank you!! :)

Edited to add what I forgot: chocolate macadamia nut coffee YUM!! and a Valentine coffee mug

Shancopp
02-07-2003, 08:43 AM
I got a big bag of Hershey Hugs, a puzzle book and a
120 min calling card! I'm sending the card to
my hubby in Kuwait so he can use it to
call me! Thanks secret cupid! I love it!

mugwump
02-07-2003, 08:47 AM
First of all, I received two virtual valentines cards and one card via snail mail.

In my package I got a heart shaped box of milk chocolates (the candies are heart-shaped too), a box of Sweethearts, two candles in beautiful glass holders (they smell great!), some Avon Sea Shower Gel Avon hand cream, and another really cute card.

Thank you so much ... I LOVE everything!

{{{HUGS}}} to my secret cupid.

juliegirl78
02-07-2003, 08:52 AM
Oh! :eek: I almost forgot! I also had received an e-card from my cupid that made my day! :) Thanks again, cupid!

littlebell
02-07-2003, 09:33 AM
Well lets see i got a package of phlox seeds,a bookmark,postit notes,a littlewooden sheep with a bell around its neck,a woodenhouse that says may love bethe heart of this home it has aheart in the middle a wooden heart shaped thing that says friendship is the thread of life and a pack of Sscentamental sachets thanks secert cupid

icequeen8455434
02-07-2003, 09:45 AM
I got B&BW warm vanilla sugar bubble bath and Hand Soap....Smells so YUMMMYY!!!! two vanilla candles, chocolate, and my girls both got chocolate......Thank you Secret Cupid! I love it!

hiltonqueen
02-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Thanks to my secret cupid. I got in my box a basket filled with bath goodies, a earring & neclace set, a box of chocolates, some glitter bath gel, a bar of grapefruit (my fav scent) soap, my boys got hot wheels chocolates... I got more I'm sure, but my brain is jello... so forgive me if I forgot anything.
I was really thrilled with this exchange, it's so much fun to get presents in the mail. I've signed up with the St. Patricks exchange already!
Thanks a bunch!

I hope that my person enjoys her package! :D

janelle
02-07-2003, 10:34 AM
My secret cupid must have done some research on me. She got me everyting I like.

Queen Anne chocolate and cherries bite size candy--I ate each and everyone--my favorite. All gone. LOL Also, some conversation heart candy with the cute little sayings on them.

For the kitchen--a cookie sheet and bowl covers in assorted sizes. Very nice.

For the bath--shower gel, 1 big bottle sunflower scent and ditto rasberry scent, plus champagne bubble bath. I love taking baths and relaxing in the bubbles. LOL Also a yummy fruit bath tray of peach scented bath gel with the scrubbie and bath beads to disolve in the water plus a cute soap in the shape of a peach with the soap pit included. Lots of fun!!!

A big red candle and a huge coffee mug. I can think of many times I can use those.

She also sent some things for my mother. Wasn't that sweet? A plastic bag to carry things and a scrubbie for the bath and a book of poems. So thoughtful.

A cute valentine's day card and best of all the cutest little bear called Rudolph Valentino. He is so cute, half red and half white with hearts on his legs and a little belly button and tail.

Hope I didn't miss anything. I've been trying to keep evrything together so I would remember--now I can start using them WOOHOO

Thank you secret cupid. I love everything and you are the best.

:) :) :) :) :)

spongebob
02-07-2003, 10:39 AM
i got a picture frame with a bear on it say bemine.. 2 bath gel.. and a musical monkey holding a heart pillow that say love..

thank you cupid...

IggysGirl
02-07-2003, 11:38 AM
Thank you to my secret cupid! I recieved to huge chocolate bars wrapped together, a bear that sings wild thing and a yummy smelling vanilla candle. DD has claimed the bear and it sings her to sleep! Thank you Secret Cupid once again!

wingsfan
02-07-2003, 12:40 PM
I got 2 glass candleholders w/candles, chocolates, a pink bear w/candy, and a Rooster figurine who unfortunatly didn't survive the USPS's tender care. :( THANK YOU Secret Cupid!!

midniteblu2
02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
I just openned mine up & I got....a basket filled with soooo much stuff! I don't even know where to begin.

I got a bath pillow, shower gel, conditioner, & pet spot remover(looks over at the CAT)!
I also got an Estee Lauder make-up compact & 2 nail polishes (all of which I needed). There are other bath products (me & my long baths),
a pen, necklace, key ring, flag pin, & YES!!!! Red Door perfume!!

Thank you Secret Cupid!

Bick'sMom
02-07-2003, 01:25 PM
This was the greatest idea! I am so glad I did this. I got candles, heart and flower shaped soaps that smell wonderful, potpourri in a cute glass decanter, an extra glass decanter that I put the soaps in, and the cutest little teddy bear holding a heart.....thanks secret cupid!

I am glad to hear that the package I sent was liked too!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
02-07-2003, 02:13 PM
Well... I haven't got anything yet. I saw the UPS lady out this way and we quickly turned the car around hoping she had left a note or something, nope...nothing. Then the mail was a bit late today due to the snow and nothing from the mail lady either regarding my Secret Cupid. :( :( :( Maybe there is still hope...

Also no word so far on either Secret Cupid thread from the person I sent my gift to. Would be nice to know. :rolleyes: I sent it over a week ago, it wasn't much. I hope my person wasn't disappointed.

*sigh*

Tasha405
02-07-2003, 02:24 PM
Thank You Cupid!! :D

I got:
a card
2 pink guest towels
1 pink hand towel
3 teddy bear figurines (I collect them and these are soooo cute!)
an Anne Geddes Day to Day Calendar - I love this! The pics in it are beautiful! All of the pics are of babies and now I am pregnant with my 3rd! :eek: hehehe Maybe my cupid knew something before I did. LOL
2 sets of "Luv Tokens" (chocolate coins)
1 bag of "Sweet Notes" Double Crisp Chocolates
2 Candy Cane like tubes filled with Reese Pieces

Thank you so much!! I loved it all! {{{hugs}}}

Gumball1960
02-07-2003, 02:30 PM
I know my cupid partner got her package but I'm still waiting for her to post.. hope she likes everything..

tigerskiss1963
02-07-2003, 02:31 PM
i got a really cute teddy bear
a box of candys
sweet pea soap from bath and body works
scented candle with heart on it really pretty and it smells good too
i also got a pair of nice warm knitted socks.

who ever you are secret cupid thank you so much
i loved my gifts.:p ;)

CAMSmama
02-07-2003, 02:55 PM
I got:
a book (Five Minutes Of Peace) That I can Definitly relate too! LOL
A cute purple teddy bear (my favorite color:D)
2 TY beanies (Pouch and Goatee, They are adorable and also ones I didn't have)
4 tea cups (VERY pretty)
2 champagne glasses(to be put up until hubby's return)
a cute ceramic clown
a very pretty watch/bracelet set( you been spyin'? how did you know my old watch got broken??? :D)
a bag of chocolate covered espresso beans from starbucks (YUMMY!!!)
some chewy mint candy (YUMM)
2 chocolate cupid bars (Yummmmmm)

** hides candy under 'puter desk to keep the kids away**

THANK YOU SECRET CUPID, I LOOOOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!

kelsey
02-07-2003, 03:59 PM
I received B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar Refreshing Shower Gel and Body Splash, moonlight path glycerin soap, and a dolphin massager. Everything was perfect! Thank you Secret Cupid :)

juliegirl78
02-07-2003, 07:30 PM
http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/md/roses.gif

Tamlyn
02-07-2003, 08:13 PM
Thank you Secret Cupid!!! I recieved a very pretty beaded picture frame with pink heart flowers and green stems. I love it!!! There was ALOT of Valentine candy in my package also :) I have the frame in my bedroom w/ a picture of my DH & DS. Thanks again I really LOVE this gift :)

heartlvrs
02-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Thank you Secret "Cupid" I know you! I love the cross necklace and the keychain..they are both wonderful...hugs!! I hope yours treated you great too!!

*Mine I sent to has not posted yet* but I know it was delivered yesterday:)

sharinbo
02-07-2003, 08:46 PM
<sigh> :( My secret cupid doesn't love me! :(:(:(

Ladytiger
02-07-2003, 08:47 PM
Wow, so happy for all of you..feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel the love:D
And to think, eveyone thought I was nuts when I started the very first secret pal, 2 Christmas's ago hehehehe

midniteblu2
02-07-2003, 08:51 PM
Runs into the thread & gives Patti a {{HUG}} & runs back out!
Girl...you are NUTS but remember you said it first!

sharinbo
02-07-2003, 08:52 PM
Ummm...Ladytiger??? You ARE nuts! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! ;);):):)

chrissypoo
02-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Awesome! Secret Cupid, many many thanks!!!!! You're a doll!

I recieved a beautiful calendar
A heart shaped mirrored vanity tray
2 tropical scent candles
A box of butter toffees....yum!
A pack of 6 red heart shaped candles
A chocolate bear
A trio of strawberry & champagne shower products
&
A trio of peppermint shower products.

Gosh, this was such a wonderful and delightful surprise. It was like Christmas!

Thank you!!!!! :D

shylvgirl
02-07-2003, 09:45 PM
My Secret Cupid was so incredibly thoughtful!! I got scrapbooking papers and a pad of 80 Sizzix country themed papers and SO MANY Sizzix diecuts inc. bugs, stars, flowers, hearts, frames and my favorites..dolls, hair, clothes, and shoes...a beautiful "ferris wheel" type pewter picture frame, a purple candle holder and candle and a bottle of B&BW hand soap & a bag of Lindt chocolate truffles. As if that wasn't enough..she also sent DD, who's b-day is the 13th her own little pink bag filled with candy, stickers, pens, lip balm and a Ladybugs Birthday book. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Secret Cupid...can't wait to use all my new supplies!! You're the best!!!

Jcowgirl77
02-08-2003, 12:51 AM
i am glad to see all of you are having fun sharinbo and cowgirl_ in_ tenn., sweetberries yours on on their way so dont panic sorry i am so late forgot i had a brithday party tonight but i am going to bed have been a tiring week talk to you all in the morning goodnigt and god bless all of you!!!!

Ladytiger
02-08-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by sharinbo
Ummm...Ladytiger??? You ARE nuts! Bwahahahahahaha!!!! ;);):):)

Hugs Midnite and Sharinbo...awww NUTS, my secret is out!!:D

tesa
02-08-2003, 09:38 AM
I hope I don't forget anything! I got a huge valentine mug with a teddy bear in it...cherub figurine...lots and lots of shower gel...CD case...ds got some cars (he loves them)...white chocolate love cream (wink,wink)...delicious smelling candle...I hope I mentioned everything :D Thank You Secret Cupid you are AWESOME :) :)

Taegus
02-08-2003, 09:38 AM
Ooops! Couldn't make it to the boards yesterday!

My Secret Cupid was sooooo thoughtful! I got yummy homemade cupcakes! The stupid postal service --- the box was marked fragile EVERYWHERE and it was clearly marked THIS SIDE UP and when I went to pick it up it was on its side and had obviously been tossed around a bit, so my cupcakes weren't too pretty anymore and kind a crumbly, but they sure did taste good! (crumbly doesn't stop me from eatin' 'em!) THANKS Secret cupid!

zohanna
02-08-2003, 02:17 PM
My box was crammed full of wonderful surprises!!

I got a Kenny Chesney CD (one I didn't have), a book, a little bear figurine holding a heart, a shelf that says I love beanies on it, two pairs of earrings, an angel charm, an ink roller, heart stickers, an ornament with angels on it filled with candy, a Russel Stovers box of candy with Marvin the Martin on it (my favorite Looney Tune), a small wooden box with an angel on it, and each of my girls got a heart box with a valentine bracelet inside!!!!

Thank you sooooo much Secret Cupid, I love everything!!!
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

I hope my secret cupid got her package, I was late getting it out but it was mailed on the 3rd.

sweetstar
02-08-2003, 05:12 PM
I just opened my Secret Cupid package today because I couldn't bear to open it before I got my own package ready to go for my Secret Cupid (I really hope she likes it!!!!)

Anyway, this is what I got and I am so unbelievably happy!
* a beautiful white candle, romantic jasmine scent
* a package of pens (you have NO IDEA how much I need these--I'm a journalism major and go through/lose pens like no tomorrow!)
* a cute Valentine rabbit beanie plush in red and white
* a GIANT Hershey's bar in my favorite--special dark chocolate!!!!
* a cute package of Spongebob Squarepants Crispy Chocolaty Hearts (haven't tried yet because I ate like half the Hershey's bar but looks really cute and yummy!)
* lots of red and gold colored chocolate hearts and tons of mini conversation hearts hearts everywhere--my box smelled great!! :D :D :D
* an adorable trio of bath and body stuff in vanilla sugar (a scent I love)--body lotion, shower gel, and body mist. All in a plastic pouch. WOW!!

I hope I didn't miss anything...Secret Cupid, you are wonderful! Thanks so much!

And to my Secret Cupid, your package will be on its way and I promise you will get it back by Valentine's day...email Jen if you have questions!

love, sweetstar

Sweetberries
02-08-2003, 06:12 PM
still nothing from my secret cupid yet :(

Ladytiger
02-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Sweetstar, did you get my email back to you?
Sorry, to keep popping in the thread.

renrut*
02-08-2003, 07:48 PM
bumping casue i havent seen my person post yet and i know she has gotten it

Sweetberries
02-08-2003, 08:17 PM
Jcowgirl77
:D thanks for letting me know can't wait to get it.:D :D

siniej
02-08-2003, 08:38 PM
I have gotten mine, but haven't opened it... Since Perey is gone and I will be alone on Valentines Day I am saving it to open with the gift he left for me. I hope my person isn't disappointed!! And I hope the person I sent to posts soon! I am dying to know if they liked it!! :)

Gumball1960
02-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Finally saw mine post.. glad she liked everything. :)

nosamiam
02-09-2003, 12:21 PM
I haven't gotten mine and I know the person I sent to has hers and opened it. I wish she would post if she liked it or not!

tigerskiss1963
02-09-2003, 12:25 PM
can some one tell me who to ask who iam secret cupid to
i had the info and lost it i have the gift but no name or addy
i hope i can find out soon help:)

nosamiam
02-09-2003, 12:29 PM
azcowgirl77@hotmail.com email her and she can let you know.

tigerskiss1963
02-09-2003, 12:33 PM
THANK YOU

jaboomer2
02-09-2003, 02:51 PM
I have had my box for about a week or more, opened it today! Loved everything in it~lotions, bath puff, chocolate, a birdouse to add to my collection and a coffee mug and bath gel and soap!
Thanks so much to my Secret Cupid! I needed a pick me up today and it really was one!

lori

suziebee20
02-09-2003, 03:07 PM
My person that I sent to hasn't posted since 1-29 :( I hope she is alright

suziebee20
02-09-2003, 03:07 PM
My person that I sent to hasn't posted since 1-29 :( I hope she is alright

marsha61
02-10-2003, 09:47 AM
I recieved mine days ago but have been so busy...I hope I don't leave anything out:

I got some warm fuzzy socks, really cute teddy bear who is sitting on my dresser, chocolate, great smelling candle, treats for my doggies, shower gel...I have been under the weather so if I left anything out I'm truly sorry. Everything is what I like...Thank you so much!! You are the best :) :D :)

Jcowgirl77
02-10-2003, 11:23 AM
bump

juliegirl78
02-10-2003, 05:10 PM
http://us.greet1.yimg.com/img.greetings.yahoo.com/g/img/uclick/valzi03.gif

sharinbo
02-10-2003, 09:39 PM
still nothin :(

siniej
02-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Just bumpin up :)

Jcowgirl77
02-11-2003, 11:44 AM
anyone who hasnt goteen theirs yet please email me at azcowgirl77@hotmail.com

Gumball1960
02-11-2003, 12:39 PM
What day is it we get to find out who our cupids were?

Dolly<3
02-11-2003, 12:42 PM
I emailed you Jcowgirl :)

lisarae
02-11-2003, 01:57 PM
I emailed you also Jcowgirl

sharinbo
02-11-2003, 02:59 PM
I emailed you, too.

conniehunny
02-11-2003, 03:12 PM
Sharinbo....just checkin in with you regarding WLS - what is your status now? I haven't been online much lately and wanted to hear from you! I have lost 122 lbs. since 05/22/02! I'm a happy girl! I would love to see your personal web page, if still available. Link, Please? I have a profile @ obesityhelp.com if you'd like to peek! It is listed under Connie Glenn - Alabama!

Take care!

siniej
02-12-2003, 10:52 PM
Bumping up!

Sweetberries
02-12-2003, 11:38 PM
in another thread my secret cupid said she got hers but hasn't posted yet. :(

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
02-13-2003, 12:16 AM
Nothing here yet :( :mad: :rolleyes: :eek: Stuck around home all day Wednesday (as I write this it's technically Thursday) and nothing...no UPS, no Fed Ex, no ticked off mail lady with a big box or nuffin.

I'm so sad. :(

Blackerose
02-13-2003, 08:10 AM
I received my box a while ago but just opened it. :) I got: a lavender bath pouf, a bar of Olay Ohm soap; smells wonderful, a set of lavender colored bath accessories from the San Francisco Soap Co, a purple massager, a tube of Murad Pomegranate moisturizer; also smells wonderful, an adorable Cupid figurine that plays "Through the eyes of Love," and a blue with rhinestones cat collar; Blossom will love this. Thanks Secret Cupid! These are great. :p

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
02-13-2003, 10:08 AM
I just got my package. I posted what I got in NEENER NEENER. Thank you Secret Cupid! And I'm glad to see that my Secret Cupid liked her gift too. :D

Sweetberries
02-13-2003, 10:42 AM
well nothing yet :( hopefully tomorrow.

hiltonqueen
02-13-2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by conniehunny
Sharinbo....just checkin in with you regarding WLS - what is your status now? I haven't been online much lately and wanted to hear from you! I have lost 122 lbs. since 05/22/02! I'm a happy girl! I would love to see your personal web page, if still available. Link, Please? I have a profile @ obesityhelp.com if you'd like to peek! It is listed under Connie Glenn - Alabama!

Take care!
Hey Connie ~ I just checked out your WLS page. I live in the Birmingham area too & am wanting to have WLS.
I'm not sure where to start though. My daugter is only 11 days old & I plan on breastfeeding for about 6 months... plus we have to save money for a plane ticket for MIL to come take care of me after surgery. Any help or insite would be great! Email me at hiltonqueen@charter.net if you have the time :O)

Jcowgirl77
02-13-2003, 05:49 PM
ANYONE WHO HASNT GOTTEN THEIR GIFT OR WHO HASNT SENT IT OUT PLEASE EMAIL ME AT AZCOWGIRL77@HOTMAIL.COM AND PUT SECRET CUPID IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO IT DOESNT GO TO MY JUNK MAIL BOX THANKS..

sharinbo
02-14-2003, 09:03 AM
Still nothing...

Shancopp
02-14-2003, 09:06 AM
Sorry, Sharinbo...I was really hoping you'd get something
by Valentine's Day...........

MistyWolf
02-14-2003, 10:20 AM
I have been looking for a post saying who had us .. will we find out today who our secret cupids were?

Thanks and have a great day :)

**I know you said last night you were going to post today (last night if you could) and I just remembered the time difference, so I will be patient .. lol.

Sweetberries
02-14-2003, 11:40 AM
still nothing here either :(

tigerskiss1963
02-14-2003, 11:47 AM
sweetberries yours will be there soon

Sweetberries
02-14-2003, 12:04 PM
:D :D :D :D

tigerskiss1963
02-14-2003, 12:12 PM
oops now you know who your cupid is

Sweetberries
02-14-2003, 12:50 PM
tigerskiss1963 :) I don't think it matters now anyways lol

IDONTKNOW
02-14-2003, 01:48 PM
I got a dozen of roses delivered to my house this morning. I was very shocked. I have been seeing this guy for a lil over a month now and I was not expecting nothing. It was a very nice of him.

Moonmama
02-14-2003, 03:11 PM
I got a really cute calendar with a matching pen that hang on your fridge with magnets, a tin of really yummy cookies(the tin is really cute, too!) A bar of Bath and Body Works Cucumber/Melon soap, a little desk calendar that looks like a book with different sayings on each date...all about friendship, and an adorable note pad with puppies and kitties on it that says "From the Paws of:" on the top of each page.:D Thank you!! Whoever you are!!:D (Please see post, "Important: Moonmama" in OT for an explaination as to why I was unable to post until now):)

Sweetberries
02-15-2003, 07:15 PM
:D received my secret cupid package today I got
Rose potpourri (smells wonderful )
an angel figurine holding a Bible ( so precious )
a stress relieving aromatherpy candle ( thank you so much secret cupid how did you know I really need this!)
another candle that is rose on the bottom,dark purple in the middle and light purple on the top (very pretty )
a bottle of fruit of the earth gentle healing vitamin e skin care lotion
from the Mary kay private spa collection Revitalizing shower gel ( smells so yummy! )
from the healing garden tangerinetheraphy invigorating body soak ( I love the smell of this !)
a beautiful vase with flowers on the front I love this! have been wanting a vase for a while.
and she made me up some pretty address labels too
thank you so much secret cupid I love everything ^___^ :D :D

nosamiam
02-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Doin the happy dance today!!!

I got my package yesterday and I absolutely love it! She sent me the cutest bear and I had to fight my 11 year old for it! I also received candy, candles and picture frames which were in a very pretty red heart box.

Thanks so much!!! It really means alot.

Dolly<3
02-16-2003, 10:53 AM
I got it Friday, but I haven't had a chance to post. :D

I got an adorble bear that I love, a candle w/hearts on it, a candle holder with a heart and squiggly lines, a huge thing of Jubilees, a heart shaped box w/more candy, and I think that's it. I'm sorry if I forgot anything. I LOVED IT ALL!!! Thank you SO much sweetie!!!

Shancopp
02-16-2003, 10:59 AM
*Amanda*...glad ya liked it all! You were so easy to shop for since you collect "heart" stuff! Glad it made it by Vday!