PDA

View Full Version : ???????question For People Who Download Things For Their Sims???????

badswife
02-05-2003, 11:16 AM
I AM LOOKING FOR A GREENHOUSE. ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GO DOWNLOAD ONE?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Wimzik
02-05-2003, 12:00 PM
http://www.killersims.com/

click on the 'B' button at the top of the page and then go to 'garden center' they have one.
HTH:)

sunnydazed
02-05-2003, 01:54 PM
I have never played the Sims before. What is the object of the game?

badswife
02-05-2003, 07:07 PM
anyone know of any free ones? looks like you have to subscribe to the killersims site

Wimzik
02-05-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by badswife
anyone know of any free ones? looks like you have to subscribe to the killersims site

sorry, they used to be free I didn't know they had changed.:(

badswife
02-06-2003, 08:45 AM
maybe they still are??? i couldnt figure out how to download. maybe its just me???

Wimzik
02-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by badswife
maybe they still are??? i couldnt figure out how to download. maybe its just me???

No, you are right, it is a pay site now, I just tried to download something and you need a password now.:( bummer.

this is what it said

SimsHost is a subscription service providing download access to more than two dozen Sims sites. Your low-cost subscription keeps all these sites on line, and enables us to offer free hosting to any Sims site! Creating an account will not automatically charge you, but you will not be able to download from these sites until you subscribe and put some money into your download account. If you would like more information before you subscribe, click on About SimsHost.