PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it

suzziq03
02-03-2003, 08:28 AM
I told hubby last night I wanted the divorce, so what happend? he talked my ear off for aprox 7 hrs telling me how much he loves me and the kids, how he doesnt have anything if he doesnt have me, how when he said all those mean and nasty thing that It was the alchohol talking and not him, even though I pointed out to him that he has said hurtfull things sense he got back and hadnt " changed" really he kept saying " you make it look like its so easy to walk away from all of this ", " your so cold hearted", bla bla bla :rolleyes:
sorry, but im not up for any more excuses about his drinking or the way that he treated us. I admitted and delt with my indiscretions and demonds years ago when we " started over from scratch". and he didnt, and I warned him, he just didnt take it to heart enough. but now that he knows im on my way out he sais " I think im OWED one more chance".:eek: EXCUSE ME!!! WHAT???? you would not belive the shock I was in when he told me that. anyways, im packing up and hope ya'll have a good time here and friendships bloom im going to be out of net for a while. fill ya'll in later.

nooshu
02-03-2003, 08:33 AM
(((((((suzziq03))))))))

My thoughts will be with you and the kids. Stay safe and stay strong. I was in your shoes a long, long time ago and some times get tough, but I think the toughest is "the decision". You know what path you are taking. May this change your life in the most positive way. Good luck with everything!!! You deserve to have a great life and be respected. ~Take care-sending you strength!! ;)

Kelsey1224
I don't know your history...but it sounds like you have good reasons for leaving. Be strong. You will be missed.

dizzielizz
(((((suzziq03))))) Please do keep us posted. Hope all is well and things go as you want them to.

schsa
02-03-2003, 09:37 AM
Be sure you have your name off of everything that is joint and if you can, have him leave the home so that you don't disrupt the kids lives on top of everything else. Alchoholics are great talkers when they are sober but that never really lasts, does it? You do what is best for you and your kids. He may never figure it out.

Tadbit
02-03-2003, 09:53 AM
{{{{{{Suzziq}}}}}} good luck sweetie, get back to us soon. :)