PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dream/Need Analysis/Might OFFEND SOME.

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 06:04 PM
Okay, I had a crazy dream, and I will be honest this might offend someone...and if it does I'm sorry. I know that Raven among others are good at analysing dreams so here goes...

Apparently I was out in California, and we were in the desert, it was me, Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. (Yes, really) We were in a van called the "Pimp-Mobile". Dr. Dre was driving, and I was in the back with Snoop... Dr. Dre says "Hey, Snoop can you take the wheel so I can fark, my girl?" :eek: So they change seats and we do said thing. Then we're driving around, and it is Snoop now driving and he goes "Hey Dre, where are we?" He says "At the corner of Budweiser and Hemp...". I again go in the back and this time me and Snoop do said thing. :eek: Then it flashes foward to me being at Dre's mansion, and we are upstairs drinking. Snoop tells me to go get the mail... I'm sorting through it and find out some legal papers and case folders and they come in the room and I drop them. Snoop says "No, it's okay baby...we figured you knew." I said "Knew what?!" Then Dre says "That we killed Tupac." I just look at them and Snoop says "You're pretty smart for a white girl..." and then I woke up.

Questions, Comments, Analysis welcome! :D

EDIT! I forgot to add that when Snoop asked Dre to take over so we could do it, he said "Dre, can you finish this Pine Cone survey for me while I..." :eek:

Xica
01-29-2003, 06:06 PM
oh that happens all the time. :p

were you watching MTV before going to bed?

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 06:08 PM
Heh, no... but I have been listening to the song "Snoop's Upside Yo Head" a lot lately...

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by honeybear39429
lmao wendy

too much snoop and to many surveys

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Never enough Snoop....... now you hush!

LMAO! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 07:03 PM
Bumping for those that might need a laugh... LMAO!
:D :rolleyes: :eek:

jaybird
01-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Were your parents heavily into drugs in the 60's perhaps? :D :D :D

seawinds
01-29-2003, 07:09 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO what you been smoking??????

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
Were your parents heavily into drugs in the 60's perhaps? :D :D :D

Hehe... If only that was the answer! :D :D :D

No, I think I'm just a .....*ahem* dreamer.

:rolleyes:

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by seawinds
LMAO LMAO LMAO what you been smoking??????

Marlboro Milds 100s.

;) :p :D

chort1313
01-30-2003, 10:14 AM
omg.. Thanks for the laugh, Wendy.. That's one of those weird dreams you don't want to wake up from! lol! Where was Kid Rock at!:?!?!!!! He could have rescued you!

Cowgirlie_in_Tennessee
01-30-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by chort1313
omg.. Thanks for the laugh, Wendy.. That's one of those weird dreams you don't want to wake up from! lol! Where was Kid Rock at!:?!?!!!! He could have rescued you!

If I wasn't laughing so hard... I'd be mad at you for that comment! LOL! :D ;) :p