PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen these movies?.....How are they?

MySonNick1
01-25-2003, 06:24 PM
Hi, we are considering going to the movies tonight, but need some input on 2 movies by someone who has seen them or something. If you could help me, I would really appreciate it. I know they are 2 totally different movies, but please tell me about them, or which one you thought was better, or anything. Thank you. The first movie is

Sweet Home Alabama

the second movie is:

Wes Craven Presents: They

Any info? Preference? Please

freebiegrl22
01-25-2003, 06:26 PM
I love Wes Craven, but have not heard of They...I have seen Sweet Home Alabama, if you are in the mood for a great funny romance, I would rent that...For some odd reason, if you are in the mood for horror, I would get they:)

MySonNick1
01-25-2003, 06:28 PM
We like both Horror and comedy/romance. We just can't decide which one to see.

freebiegrl22
01-25-2003, 06:30 PM
I don't think you can go wrong with Sweet Home Alabama. It was wonderful, and very entertaining

MySonNick1
01-25-2003, 06:31 PM
Thank you. Anybody else?

Tyt Budget
01-25-2003, 07:31 PM
MySonNick . . .

I'm sure you saw this last year (I read mostly, really bad about staying current with movie productions) but my girlfriend and I watched the best damn movie a couple of nights ago: SIGNS with Mel Gibson and Joaquin Phoenix.

OMG what a great movie!!! We were up until midnight eating birthday cake and talking about it. :eek: I did something watching SIGNS that I rarely do with a movie — I screamed out loud. I think the last time I did that was in the 70's watching Audrey Hepburn in Wait Until Dark.

Two Screams Up for SIGNS heh. Your skin will crawl.
http://members.ivwnet.com/curious@ivwnet.com/GOGO/bFRIGHT-HAIR.gif

Misstym
01-26-2003, 08:02 AM
Is Sweet Home Alabama on video yet?

Lora_1994
01-26-2003, 11:30 AM
TYT... Signs was awesome

My brother said it sucked.. well I just had to rent it cause our taste is sooo different. It was one of the better thriller movies I've seen in a lonnggggg time. I would definately watch it again.

I havent seen Sweet Home Alabama yet.. but I want to and I've never heard of They..

let us know what you see and tell us how it was !!!!!!!!!!