PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tyt Budget!

jaybird
01-21-2003, 09:06 AM
Happy birthday Tytie! I hope your day is fantastic!!

http://www.sevenoaksart.co.uk/images/computer.gif

Here's some tyties that you might like! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p9b72501e0a811a336ae57d3cd1723be0/fcbf7f28.jpg

newwiccan
01-21-2003, 09:09 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

MrsSpeed
01-21-2003, 09:15 AM
http://www.click-smilie.de/sammlung/party/party015.gif

chort1313
01-21-2003, 09:18 AM
http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/abduct.gif Happy Bday!

DBackFan
01-21-2003, 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday Tyt!!!! :) :) :)

~Roxy~
01-21-2003, 09:30 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

odyssey
01-21-2003, 09:50 AM
http://www.azsilver.com/spiritkeep/postcard/myimages/icon6107.gif

Happy Birthday Skye Hope you enjoy it.

flute
01-21-2003, 09:57 AM
awww, happy b-day :)

Jolie Rouge
01-21-2003, 10:11 AM
Happy Birthday to yooouu
A very Happpy Biiirthdaaay to yyooouuuu!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!
Tyt Budget!!
Haaaaaaaapppppyyyyyyyyy
Biiiiirrrrrrthdaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
tooooooooooo
yyyyyyoooooooooouuuuuuu !!!!!!
{{{smooches}}}

spindlette
01-21-2003, 10:56 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

sheenajungle
01-21-2003, 11:05 AM
Awww, Happy Birthday Tyt!!
Hope you get everything you wish for:)

nooshu
01-21-2003, 11:36 AM
http://www2.postcards.org/postcards/pix/0060/006031a.gif

Have a great birthday!!!;)

chrissypoo
01-21-2003, 11:58 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ONE BIRTHDAY GIRL TO ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

WISHING YOU A GREAT DAY AND MANY PRESENTS!!! ;)

gemini26
01-21-2003, 12:13 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYT!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

robinA
01-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Happy Birthday!!! :)

Lora_1994
01-21-2003, 12:51 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYT

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

jaybird
01-21-2003, 02:14 PM
Keeping this on top for Skye to see when she comes online.

corkster
01-21-2003, 02:32 PM
Hayy Birthday to you Tyt! I hope it's been a great day!http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/confet.gif

ajksmom
01-21-2003, 02:56 PM
Happy Birthday Tyt...hope you are enjoying your special day!!!

Dolly<3
01-21-2003, 03:02 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/events/birth_wishes/1008-001-128-1060.gif

({({({Tyt)})})}

twinkiesmom
01-21-2003, 04:06 PM
Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe!

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 05:45 PM
Oh my God.
Dear Lord, how did I deserve such Wonderful Women as all of you to be in my life?

Janel, I can't believe this. I'm crying I'm so touched! OMG, 46 years old and it still matters! It still matters, and all of you matter, very much to me.

Can I just tell you, every one of you, how much this forum has meant to me these past few months? I stumbled upon you, I cannot even remember when or how, and what first hooked me was some kind soul had posted no less than 4 Amazon codes. :eek: This was an amazing thing to me! I couldn't imagine that Amazon had more than a couple of these a year LOL.

But you women are so much more than sharing deals. You are, every one of you, so real to me! (it's true, I picture Janel as Debbie Reynolds in Unsinkable Molly Brown LOL). I enjoy our spirited debates Gemini, Chort and DBackFan. I love to be challenged intellectually, and this board has the most diverse set of opinions I have ever encountered in one place. I love it. Jolie, you slay me girl LOL (I er, may hold off clicking one of your links next time until I read the other survivor accounts heh heh). ;) Mandy, you're our Girl In Love aren't you honey? And I love seeing you in love, for there is no more beautiful state of grace for you to be in. I know. I have been there. Odyssey, frank, fair, and blessed with a generous heart. You are kind, never think we don't notice. Ravenlost, you are a story, please never stop writing it for us? Many of us love you. Fisherman's Better Half, Flute, Chelle, Honeybear, your empathy touches me so deeply (let's face it I am a work in progress). Mrs. Speed, if for no other reason than contributing a provocative character suggestion to my 10 People in History thread. (Ghosts, a very deep subject that I would like to explore with you further) Roxybaby, Sheena, Freebiequeen, I've talked with you on and off and treasured it. Come and talk to me anytime. Spindlette, Nooshu, Robin, Lora, Corkster, AJKsmon, Twinkiesmon . . .

Oh dear Janel, no wonder you couldn't pick! I love all of them! I just wish more of you lived out here in the Bay Area so we could go out and shoot pool or have drinks or go camping. I would love to meet all of you in person. Seriously, I wish I could find a way to fly you all out here to the Bay Area, load everyone up in my van and take off for a Wild Women Retreat LOL!!

Skye McLaughlin
Your "Tyt Budget" on the BBS

Email me anytime my friends, books@pobox.com

Jaidness
01-21-2003, 06:11 PM
happy birthday!

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Jaidness
happy birthday!

Thank you Jaidness! smooch!

Xica
01-21-2003, 06:19 PM
Happy Birthday! :)

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by FishmansBetrHalf
awwwwwwww (((((((Tyt)))))))))) hope you had a great day. You are pretty special to us too! (but you know that already don't you? ;) )

Tyt sends FBH smoochy w/BIG HUG and then another smoochy :D and whispers :eek: (next installment coming next installment coming)

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
Here's some tyties that you might like! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid48/p9b72501e0a811a336ae57d3cd1723be0/fcbf7f28.jpg

Let the record stand that JB emailed me the really good stuff. :eek: ;)
The woman has talents we can only imagine heh.

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Parlier
Happy Birthday! :)

Parlier, are you in No. Cal?

sniff sniff, gets so lonesome up here

blusie
01-21-2003, 06:40 PM
Happy Birthday, Tyt.

Happy Birthday, chrissypoo, too.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/xbirthday.gif

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Chrissypoo KLUNK! Here I had your name set aside precisely to ask you when your birthday is? Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY just pay no attention to the feet below the curtain, the brain is traveling and left the body behind heh. A malady I am afflicted with rather too much.

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by blusie
Happy Birthday, Tyt.

Happy Birthday, chrissypoo, too.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/atil/forum/xbirthday.gif

Blusie gets a really big hug from Tytie and a smoochypoo. :p

God it's fun being stupid.

newwiccan
01-21-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Tyt Budget
Let the record stand that JB emailed me the really good stuff. :eek: ;)
The woman has talents we can only imagine heh.

No fair!! ;) I thought she saved the really good stuff for me. :D

jaybird
01-21-2003, 07:12 PM
Awww Tytie, you big dinkledorf. Now you have me all watery-eyed. And it takes a fair amount of work to do that! I'm glad we touched and brightened your day just a little!

lilybee2
01-21-2003, 07:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! MAY YOUR DAY BE THE HAPPIEST!

jaybird
01-21-2003, 07:16 PM
(it's true, I picture Janel as Debbie Reynolds in Unsinkable Molly Brown LOL).

WELL! See what sort of 'thank you' I get??? DEBBIE REYNOLDS? GOOD GRIEF WOMAN! I am so NOT Debbie Reynolds. I'm SO Sharon Osbourne.

debbiereynoldsicantevenbelieveshepicturesmeasdebbi ereynoldsofallpeopleforcripessake
>>>dabirdy<<<leaves the thread muttering something about old ladies minds...

:D

momof4inMi
01-21-2003, 07:57 PM
Happy Birthday :D !!!

PrncsNYC
01-21-2003, 08:09 PM
happy birthday :D

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by newwiccan
No fair!! ;) I thought she saved the really good stuff for me. :D

OMG Newwiccan gets a GIGANTIC SMOOCHYPOO and hug because doodlebrain here completely left her out tsk.

Who wants to go to RENO WITH ME? :D

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 08:22 PM
Awww Tytie, you big dinkledorf. Now you have me all watery-eyed. And it takes a fair amount of work to do that! I'm glad we touched and brightened your day just a little!

Tytie gives JB a GIGANTIC smoochypoo and she gets a hug too + one more smoochypoo! :D

Hey Janel, can I send Wiccy the ones with the outfits? heh heh The woman is amazing Wiccy amazing I tell you if you had any idea what she has been emailing me well I swear you would just . . .

DBackFan
01-21-2003, 08:25 PM
"Oh dear Janel, no wonder you couldn't pick! I love all of them! I just wish more of you lived out here in the Bay Area so we could go out and shoot pool or have drinks or go camping. I would love to meet all of you in person. Seriously, I wish I could find a way to fly you all out here to the Bay Area, load everyone up in my van and take off for a Wild Women Retreat LOL!! "

OH Am I up for that or what??? I am not to far from the Bay area you know. Thanks Tyt for the mention in your response too....that alone touched me. :)

jaybird
01-21-2003, 08:26 PM
Send zwiccy all you want, her husband is in Kuwait though, so do so at your own risk! :D

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 08:41 PM

JB I cried! I tell you I was completely unprepared for anybody to get this. I was gonna log on and post an installment for Fisherman's Better Half (Tyt whispers she has big things in store for JACK THE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPER) and :eek: WHAT THE~

Oh man! There I was buying a stove LOL. My new tenants (another story) decide they want to move in 7 days earlier :eek: and can I get the new stove in like, well, tomorrow? You have no idea how completely like my birthday not today has been LOL.

Got her a beautiful stove btw. Tyt take very good care of Tenants Grasshopper. Tenants discover this on Tyt's Birthday, decide Tyt Good Landlady want to move in immediately could not decide this last week when Tyt say January 21 might be tricky do paperwork LOL. I'm out there in the pouring rain taking down my For Rent signs because of course they are freaking that someone else will rent the property and would I take them down right now they would feel so much better (gorgeous property btw, wooded w/creek, full acre woo hoo 'a doodle) with traffic splashing mud on me and . . . a screw breaks off LOL. You don't want to know. So while I'm sitting in the mud trying to extract the sign from the post with an embedded screw someone's house has to of course burn down around the corner (no! yes, in the pouring rain) so here come the fire engines.

I looked like a leper by the time I was done I had so much mud on me.

It's a curse being me.

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by DBackFan
"Oh dear Janel, no wonder you couldn't pick! I love all of them! I just wish more of you lived out here in the Bay Area so we could go out and shoot pool or have drinks or go camping. I would love to meet all of you in person. Seriously, I wish I could find a way to fly you all out here to the Bay Area, load everyone up in my van and take off for a Wild Women Retreat LOL!! "

OH Am I up for that or what??? I am not to far from the Bay area you know. Thanks Tyt for the mention in your response too....that alone touched me. :)

Awww, Tytie send Astronomically GIGANTIC smoochy and huggypoo to DBackFan and says . . . git on up here! San Francisco is not chopped liver! What are you magnificent women waiting for! I got rent money! Let's hoof it to RENO LOL. :D

jaybird
01-21-2003, 08:47 PM
Reno very far away grasshopper. I no able to hoof it.

flute
01-21-2003, 09:00 PM
O my you mentioned me :) ty tyt. :) If you're a friend of Janel's in my book you must be A-OK :) ;)

Jolie Rouge
01-21-2003, 09:19 PM
{{{{{ Tyt }}}}}

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by flute
O my you mentioned me :) ty tyt. :) If you're a friend of Janel's in my book you must be A-OK :) ;)

Awwwwwww ((((FLUTE)))) and here's an extra one ((((FLUTE)))) :p

Tyt Budget
01-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Jolie Rouge
{{{{{ Tyt }}}}}

A swollen, throbbing, erect, hot, firm hug for Jolie. :D

Oh, Jolie, remind me when I get out of the hospital from the seizure I had after your ghost post to uh, ring you up heh. Juuuuuuuuuust kidding.

(((Nurse to Ward A))) (((Nurse to . . . Ward Cleaver, you don't say?))) :D

DBackFan
01-21-2003, 09:33 PM
Awww, Tytie send Astronomically GIGANTIC smoochy and huggypoo to DBackFan and says . . . git on up here! San Francisco is not chopped liver! What are you magnificent women waiting for! I got rent money! Let's hoof it to RENO LOL. :D

Awwwww thanks tytie.:) I may just surprise you one of these days! You are probably one of the most fascinating and intelligent people I have met on here. You never cease to make me laugh and thats important these days. Thanks for just being you and I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Ok....enough of the mushy crap!! How about Vegas its closer for me!! LOL

jaybird
01-21-2003, 09:34 PM
Vegas???

Someone mention Vegas? :D

Jolie Rouge
01-21-2003, 09:35 PM
A swollen, throbbing, erect, hot, firm hug for Jolie.

Woooo Hooooo !

I needed *that* !!

Oh, Jolie, remind me when I get out of the hospital from the seizure I had after your ghost post to uh, ring you up heh. Juuuuuuuuuust kidding.

The really cruel part of that - is that I can't get the page to load on my computer -- I posted it so ya'll would tell me if it "worked" !

Guess it did ! ;)

newwiccan
01-21-2003, 09:37 PM
OMG Newwiccan gets a GIGANTIC SMOOCHYPOO and hug because doodlebrain here completely left her out tsk.

Who wants to go to RENO WITH ME? :D

Thank you. :) You can send me anything as long as it's as good as the birdy's. :D

flute
01-21-2003, 10:18 PM
tyt, ur a sweetie *blush