PDA

View Full Version : life really sticks

gravittr
01-20-2003, 02:41 PM
i made a doc appointment for today for headaches and my ears being plugged. i got there my 6 yr old fell asleep waiting on him. i waited my ears clean out. he had the nevre to ask me if i smoked. (i quit last yr and he knew it.)he said my throat was so red it looked like a heavy smokers throat. great just what i wanted to hear. after my father in law dieing last yr(1/4/01)from cancer of smoking. i had him look at my daughter because we didnt send her to the school on friday becuase she wasnt feeling to good. she has the same problem as i do. he wouldnt clean out my ears. to much wax in them. he wants to soften them up first before cleaning them out. great im suppose to go back to work tomorrow.scholastic center. talking on a telephone, on a computer sitting on my but for 8 hours. sounds like fun to me. i went to go to fill the presctions. i had no money. was going to charge it and go back and have my husband pay for it tomrrow. couldnt. after sitting 2 hours at the docters office with a sick child (and 2 nore kids on top of that). i couldnt even get my 6 yrs prescrtion. words cant even explain how bad i feel right now. a sick child and cant even give them what the need to feel better. they are suppose to go back to school tomorrow. im suppose to keep the 6 yr old at home. what for. if they cant even have what the need to feel better. i feel so ashamed and embassed. they dont understand the just now they dont feel good.they dont understand why im crying. u hope u kids never go through what u went through as a kid and the do.

meema
01-20-2003, 03:03 PM
(((((oh so sorry. hugs to you and kids))))))))

~L~
01-20-2003, 06:09 PM
(((big hugs))