PDA

View Full Version : Goodness Gracious!!

lilybee2
01-17-2003, 01:39 AM
HERE I SET 12:30 A.M. IN THE MORNING WONDERING WHEN MY GRANDBABY IS GOING TO DECIDE TO BE BORN INTO THIS WORLD,SHE WAS DUE AROUND THE 1ST THEN DR CHANGED IT TO JAN 12TH HERE IT IS JAN 17TH AS OF A HALF HOUR AGO,,BUT THERE IS HOPE,MY DAUGHTER DID HAVE SOME MINOR LABOR PAINS AS SHE CALLED THEM LOL!! (NEVER HEARD OF MINOR LABOR PAINS) YESTERDAY!
THEN TODAY THEY STOPPED. MY POOR DAUGHTER LOOKS SO TIRED , BUT WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT AS I GET MORE AND MORE NERVOUS! I WELL KEEP ALL POSTED AS SOON AS GRANDBABY DECIDES TO SAY HELLO TO THE WORLD!

NoFoolPrice
01-17-2003, 01:46 AM
My grandbaby is due the 21st, my son's GF. My first grandchild, and everyone is on pins and needles. My goodness, the 12th! I do hope it happens soon for her lilybee. I have never heard of (or experienced) "minor" labor pains either ;)

momof4inMi
01-17-2003, 06:33 AM
Cant wait to hear when both the grand babies arrive {{{{Hugs}}}} :)

jcw
01-17-2003, 08:15 AM
I'll be waiting for pics of both babies. congrats grandma's

lilybee2
01-18-2003, 12:18 AM
thank you! no baby yet,think shes (the baby) going to be stubborn lol! congrats nofoolprice! i remember when my grandson was born,i was a wreck,he was my first grandbaby.

janelle
01-18-2003, 12:31 AM
My SIL said the only worse thing than having a baby is when your daughter is having a baby. Hang in there grandmas to be. Know you wish you could do it for her.

mrs.john
01-18-2003, 09:36 AM
Ohhh, babies! I was watching Maternity Ward last week and I kind of thought it would be nice to have another (not ready for grandkids yet). That lasted for oh, about 5 minutes, lol.

Congrats to the soon to be grandmas:)

odyssey
01-18-2003, 10:20 AM
hope the best for her and the baby's birth, keep us posted. :) how exciting.

lilybee2
01-18-2003, 11:19 PM
thank you all!! no babygirl yet! was real nervous this week but so far this weekend,its been quite and relaxing for all of us,i finally told my daughter to just relax that the baby well come when shes ready and no sooner,bless her heart she cant relax to good, every morning at 6 or 6:30,every one we know starts calling wanting to know if the baby has been born yet! and she sighs!! and says no!! not yet!!
maybe tomorrow,,ill post and yell when she arrives lol!

NoFoolPrice
01-18-2003, 11:48 PM
So we are still waiting lilybee! Well, I certainly hope it is soon and you will be holding that grandbaby in your arms. This waiting is tough. I'll bet you are a great comfort to your daughter :)

lilybee2
01-19-2003, 12:35 AM
thank you! nofoolprice! yep! cant wait! lol! i try to be as much comfort as i can but she is the one to be proud of,she goes with smiles everyday,keeping busy with going to church activities and to the movies,etc ,shes something else!

lilybee2
01-19-2003, 11:36 PM
GOODGRIEF!! LOL!! ITS 10:30 P.M. NO BABY YET! DAUGHTER IS STILL IN GOOD SPIRITS RE-ARRANGING HER HOUSE AND DECORATING ETC! HMM!! I DONT REMEMBER HAVING THAT KIND OF ENERGY AT 9 MONTHS ALONG LOL!
SO WE MOST LIKELY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS!

stresseater
01-19-2003, 11:57 PM
It very well could be a few more days. My son was due on 12/30 and his birthday is Jan.23:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: So hang in there :D :D :D

kelblend
01-20-2003, 12:15 AM
hang in there lilybee2!!!! let us know!!

callsheb
01-20-2003, 05:04 AM
congrats to both of you.. we are having 2 new grandbabies this year so good luck to you. I was always told when you get energy like cleaning your house,cabinets and things you normally would not do it was close i remember the night before i had my oldest one i was on my hands and knees cleaning all the cabinets out so hopefully that is a good sign for her.

jcw
01-20-2003, 08:37 AM
Do you have any news for us yet?

NoFoolPrice
01-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by lilybee2
GOODGRIEF!! LOL!! ITS 10:30 P.M. NO BABY YET! DAUGHTER IS STILL IN GOOD SPIRITS RE-ARRANGING HER HOUSE AND DECORATING ETC! HMM!! I DONT REMEMBER HAVING THAT KIND OF ENERGY AT 9 MONTHS ALONG LOL!
SO WE MOST LIKELY HAVE A FEW MORE DAYS!

Your daughter is nesting, lilybee, don't you remember doing that? That's a good sign! It should be soon, keeping my fingers crossed for you!