PDA

View Full Version : What to do with used Christmas Cards . . Good Cause ..

MistyWolf
01-12-2003, 09:42 PM
You can send your used Christmas cards (the fronts) to St. Jude's Ranch for Children and they use them to make cards and resell them.

Their address is: St. Judes Ranch for Children, 100 St. Jude Street, Boulder City, Nevada 89005-1618

They also take any kind of greeting card. I did have a website on this at one time but don't any longer, but the children do benefit with the money they make off the sales.

Just did a search and here is the webite:

St. Judes Ranch for Children -- Recycled Card Program
... City, NV 89006-0100 Return to the You Can Help! Page, Copyright © 2002 St. Judes Ranch for Children, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
http://stjudesranch.org

janelle
01-13-2003, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the web site. I've been doing this for a few years. If you don't want them to contact you be sure to not put your return address on the envelope. I've sent mine the Nevada. I didn't know they accepted other greeting cards other than Christmas. Thanks again.

twinkiesmom
01-13-2003, 01:32 AM
I've heard of ppl recycling them for use as postcards for sweeps, too. I hafta admit, I did try that w/one of my cards. Just used the front section of the card. Never got it back. So it musta made it to it's destination.