PDA

View Full Version : Did any of you cookie ppl

~MK~
01-07-2003, 02:12 PM
get yours from me yet?? They were probably nasty by the time they got there. :(

~MK~
01-17-2003, 09:54 AM
*BUMPING* PLEASE tell me if you got them!

~MK~
01-17-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm scared since I was cheap and sent them media, they were confiscated. :-/ Then I have to make more. :(

jayhawkfan
01-17-2003, 10:42 AM
I sent mine media and none of them ever were delivered. Then this morning I went to the PO and mailed something media and they made me open it to make sure :( I think they got me on the cookies.

luceones
01-17-2003, 10:56 AM
i got mine from you!! the box was squashed to heck and a few of the cookies too, but they were still good!lol i loved the ones with the cherries and the chocolate-had to hide them from my husband:D i was just thinking the other day how much fun i had doing this and would like to do it for valentines day too if someone is interested, but my hubby threw my addresses away so i will need those again if anybody wants to try it again.

~MK~
01-17-2003, 11:09 AM
Do you want me to organize it??

I'm glad you liked the santa poop cookies..maybe I can make Cupid poop cookies for VD. LOL

midniteblu2
01-17-2003, 12:35 PM
I got all of mine. I hope that everyone I sent mine to received theirs. The ones I received were yummy!

Opens up the bomb door of a HUGE plane & dumps an entire load of walnuts at MK!
BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!

luceones
01-17-2003, 09:55 PM
mk-sorry it took so long to answer-went to my neices slumber party-they are twelve-took me way back!lol i would love to do this if you are willing to organize-you know everybody on the board and i know no one-but i am willing to help in any way i can. do you need my email address or do you still have it?