PDA

View Full Version : Help I can't find the sites I visited....

stresseater
01-02-2003, 03:05 PM
Is there a way to find the web addresses that have been visited previously? Like website viewing history or something...Help I am sooo lost when it comes to this little box on my desk.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

captorquewrench
01-02-2003, 03:13 PM
on your toolbar, above the address bar (where your back, home & refresh buttons are) there should be one for "history" if you don't know what the icon means, let your mouse pointer rest over it for a minute and a yellow box will open on it that says what it is. just click on your history button there , once you find it. i alkways forget which on mine is too and have to run the mouse over all of them.

stresseater
01-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Sorry captorquewrench I guess I should have said in the first post I have compuserve and they use a netscape browser. I don't have a history button....(wishes she did :( :( ) Thanks for the reply though it was nice:D :D

captorquewrench
01-02-2003, 03:20 PM
hmmmmmmm sorry, i have not used netscape in about 3 years and then it was only once or twice. wish i could help you. are you using AOL's version of netscape or are you using a mac? that will determine where you should go for help.

stresseater
01-02-2003, 03:25 PM
I think it is aol's version. It is not an apple computer but I'm not sure if just apple uses mac. See I really am lost hahahaha:o :o :o

scifiwoman
01-02-2003, 04:01 PM
check your cookies.. should show where you have been. Sorry Im not too savy on this pc stuff either.. :)

stresseater
01-02-2003, 04:34 PM
Thank you both I found them finally:D :D