PDA

View Full Version : Need your dream interpreted?

Donnagg123
12-31-2002, 09:17 PM
http://www.freakydreams.com/freaky.htm

Tadbit
12-31-2002, 09:25 PM
This link is so slow, I'm having nightmares just waiting for it to come up. LOL Thanks for posting though. I thoght it might be interesting. Hope it will eventually come up.

Tadbit
12-31-2002, 09:44 PM
I finally got it to load. LOL This is what my dream was and how it was interpreted:

Your Dream: I'm in a huge house that has room after room. Some of the rooms have very small doors to get into the room. I know it's not my own place but it's very facinating to see all the furniture in this house and to wander from room to room.

Words like house: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like rooms: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like doors: Access. Ready to enter or something to keep private. Happiness and long life.

Words like furniture: Identity. Attitudes. Abundant means.

Words like house: Financial security. Happiness within the family. Honor and dignity. Being.

Funny it doesn't sound like anything I can personally relate to.