PDA

View Full Version : Help me name the baby!

JENNIFERCATLADY
12-29-2002, 11:29 PM
Congratulations on your new addition!!!! Can't help ya with names though!!!My beasts, I mean cats are named: Kim Sam Woo, Sassy Sue, Houdini, and Santino

flute
12-29-2002, 11:31 PM
My pure black kitty is "Liption" cus I heard it on the Witches. (a movie) the pure black kitty was liption & ever since like what 5th grade I wanted a pure black cat to name liption & now i have it. I think the vet said it was german for loved one or beloved or something. 'salem' is also a good black kitty name :)

whatever u do don't name the thing daisy ! lmao!

~Angel Eyez~
12-29-2002, 11:34 PM
awwwwww thats sooo sad Im glad you resuced her!!!

hmmmmmm heres common cute cat names
Buttons
Fluffy
Velcro
How about Capone....? I dunno heres a cat name web site http://www.petrix.com/catnames/d.html

OR how about you name him Shady;) ;) ;) ;)

Ladytiger
12-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Well, since it was found around Christmas, what about a name like Holly, (I like snuggles)..or something along those lines..we have one called Slinky

Judy
12-29-2002, 11:37 PM
Lucky kitty that you found her.
We took a kitten in during the winter monthes. He was jet black too. It was cold that night as well. We named him Frosty.
We had a dog named Snuggles too. So I am partial to that name too :)
Best of luck with your new baby.
Your a sweetie :)

flute
12-29-2002, 11:40 PM
mom & dad had a siamese kitty adopt them once. we called him simon. just up & disappeared one day :( Got along with our old kitty too. :( WE think maybe he was on his way to find his humans. We fed him & brought him into our home the short while we had him. (maybe 2 weeks or so) was just so weird. a siamese kitty out there...

adair
12-29-2002, 11:40 PM
well, she is black and found on a cold, freezing night....how about "Black Ice"

flute
12-29-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by baby_froggy_69
Ummmm, DAISY?????? LOL

When sis & I were 4 & 3 or there abouts, we got a black dog. Think Toto from the wizard of oz (dead ringer) and mom & dad let us name her & we chose Daisy LOL! :) :D

flute
12-29-2002, 11:43 PM
hey i got a naked man in this house i'm gone for the night lateR!!!!!!!

Ladytiger
12-29-2002, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by baby_froggy_69
Only you would pick Shady! How bout we just go ahead and name her Eminem, we can call her Emmy. hehehe
{{{{{Amy}}}}}

Oh Ya {{{{{Tiger}}}}}. That's also what I was thinking. Something like Noel, Faith, Hope or Destiny. My sis doesn't like Destiny. I'm gonna take a list of all the names I get and run them by her to see what she likes and have her pick one.
Miracle-cuz you found her!
Frosty
Baby

why does the song Ice, Ice Baby come to mind?? :eek:

kelblend
12-30-2002, 12:06 AM
Squeakers for a name. She just squeaked by with the help of you and your sis!

chrissypoo
12-30-2002, 12:20 AM
Good for you to rescue kitty. The poor thing. How cruel some people can be. God bless you.

How about "Lucky"?

Then there's:

Honey
Sugars
Raven
Cloe
Tiny

lilybee2
12-30-2002, 02:22 AM
OH! I HAVE RESCUED ALOT OF KITTIES OUT HERE IN THE COUNTRY TOO,,HMM,I ALWAYS COME UP WITH ODD NAMES,HOW BOUT SNOWY, CHAR (AS IN CHARCOAL)
YOU KNOW OPPOSITE THEN THE SITUATION OR SOMETHING FAMILIAR,,LOL HUBBY FAVORITE DOG HE NAMED IT (TRASH) CUZ THAT WHERE HE FOUND HIM AND ADOPTED HIM.THE PUPPY WAS IN A ALLY IN A PILE OF TRASH AND WHEN HUBBY SAID OH NO! YOUR IN ALL THAT TRASH,,PUPPYS EARS PERKED UP AND NOTICED HUBBY SO THE NAME STUCK LOL,,IAM SURE WHAT EVER YOU NAME THE LITTLE ONE SHE WELL BE HAPPY WITH IT! MY LAST RESCUE,, A WILD MAMA CAT BROUGHT UP TO OUR BACK DOOR A KITTEN THAT WASNT EVEN A WEEK OLD,WE HAD TO HAND FEED IT JUST TO KEEP IT ALIVE,WE NAMED HER ANGEL, CUZ IT WAS A MIRACLE WE FOUND HER ON THE PATIO WHEN WE DID BECAUSE ANY WILD ANIMAL COULD HAVE GOTTEN HER AND THAT NAME JUST SUITS HER,SHES 6 MONTHS OLD AND COMES TO HER NAME LIKE WE HAD HER FOR YEARS! ANYWAY GOOD LUCK!

KrystallizedFlame
12-30-2002, 06:53 AM
My mom had a pure black cat once and her name was Midnight.

kelblend
12-30-2002, 08:21 AM
I just now remembered that we had an all black cat named Taboo.

chort1313
12-30-2002, 08:48 AM
I like "Coal." My two black kitties are named Roxy and Riley.

Black Cats:
Salem, Diedrich, Leopold, Majik, Escher, Flint, Anisette, Cinder, Absinthe, Coalette, Jette, Shady, Spooky, Magic, Priest, Velvet, LuxeI found these donig a search...

Thanks for saving this little kitty. People can be SO CRUEL.

odyssey
12-30-2002, 09:11 AM
glad that you were able to save the kitten before it got hurt or died.
good luck with the kitty and the other cats and dog.

Dolly<3
12-30-2002, 09:29 AM
AWWW!! That's so sweet! I'm glad y'all were there to get her! My friend's daughter put a rubber band around on of her cats paws (probably as a "bracelet") and she didn't see it until it was too late. Her skin grew up over it and she had to have it cut out. :(:mad:

Poor kitty, I hope she makes it. I'd name her Miracle. :)

Jolie Rouge
12-30-2002, 10:30 AM
flute : hey i got a naked man in this house i'm gone for the night lateR!!!!!!!

Am I the *only* one who saw this ?

Or just the only one to comment ?

Have fun Flutie ! ;)

Vixen
12-30-2002, 01:25 PM
We have a solid black cat that we call shadow :)

dream walker 2
12-30-2002, 04:37 PM
Whoaaaaaa.. Jolie, I saw it too. LOL She was out of here so fast all I saw was a blue streak and heard her screaming A NAKED MAN!!!!!!!A NAKED MAN!!!!!!then she was gone. LOL I should be so lucky..LOL

~MK~
12-30-2002, 04:43 PM
Well..my Meezers are Oscar and Roxy..

Our black and white cat is Winklestink AKA Demon Kitty :rolleyes: And then Grendel Grizzy Kitty and Precious.-Son named all of them except the meezers.

Judy
12-31-2002, 12:28 AM
Too cute :)

janelle
12-31-2002, 12:48 AM
That's so sweet froggy. Are you sure she was the only one out there? Hope she didn't have any brothers or sisters out there as well. Snuggles is cute. Snug or snuggy for short. I know men don't like fru-fru names. They feel silly saying it. LOL

socks1211
12-31-2002, 07:58 AM
how bout midnight lace

Judy
12-31-2002, 11:55 PM
Decide on a name yet?