PDA

View Full Version : Are you Bored tonight???

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 07:46 PM
You know you are bored on a Saturday night when:

The highlight of the evening is sewing a rip up in Baby Berts butt.............

You and the DH fight over who GETS(not HAS) to put wood on the fire...........

You refuse to watch Animal Planet, preferring to watch a roast go around and around in the Ronco Rotisserie.................

You lay in the damp kitchen floor watching and waiting for ANOTHER leak to develop under the dishwasher you just spent 5 hours working on.................

You make up a list so you will have something to post.............

jayhawkfan
12-28-2002, 07:54 PM
lol yes Im bored too. Kids and hubby are downstairs and they said I wasnt invited :rolleyes: They are planning something, Im just not sure what lol

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by jayhawkfan
lol yes Im bored too. Kids and hubby are downstairs and they said I wasnt invited :rolleyes: They are planning something, Im just not sure what lol

Thats almost SCARY!:eek:

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 08:01 PM
NO kidding. Especially since my 9 yr old wanted it sewed up. He hadnt seen Baby Bert since he stopped staying at my MILs while I worked, about 4 years ago. We were helping clean out the house shes trying to sell and found him. Nick wouldnt let go of him tonight, except to let me sew him.:rolleyes:

jayhawkfan
12-28-2002, 08:01 PM
Oh believe me its scary. Im almost afraid to go to sleep tonight lol. I may wake up with blue hair of something

ahippiechic
12-28-2002, 08:17 PM

Be afraid, girl. Be v e r y afraid..................

annie169
12-28-2002, 08:31 PM
Are you SURE they're down stairs?? Maybe they snuck out and left you!! I wish my family would, at least for 2 hours so I could take a nice, hot bath with bubbless!!

jayhawkfan
12-28-2002, 08:32 PM
Its getting worse. It was really quiet so I started to go down and they yelled for me to stay up here.....if I disappear someone come looking lol

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 08:35 PM
Its getting worse. It was really quiet so I started to go down and they yelled for me to stay up here.....if I disappear someone come looking lol

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

newwiccan
12-28-2002, 09:03 PM
My highlight has been watching the dog throw a toy in the air with his mouth and then attack it. :rolleyes:

NIGHTOWL4
12-28-2002, 09:05 PM
LOL!!!

This could get very interesting!

Judy
12-28-2002, 09:22 PM
lets see, this is my night.
Watching tv.
Hangin' out here.
Playin' with Boo.
Listening to Hubby snore.
Wishing I could eat another piece of Pizza.
Wishing I could eat a chocolate bar.
Contemplating on what to do next..........
Have a good one U-All :)