PDA

View Full Version : Rut Roh! I Forgot!!!!

jaybird
12-28-2002, 05:01 PM
That I have tickets to the theater tonight. "The Producers." A gift from my son for Christmas.

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH. I've been up since 4am - I took him & Chelle to the airport. I'm exhausted and I don't feel so hot. And I have 30-45 minutes maximum to shower, fix my hair & makeup and get dressed and get to the Fox.

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH. And WHO am I taking??? Sarah's working. Chuckles would rather have his pubic hairs plucked out one at a time than go to the theater.

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH. Have to call my sister-in-law pronto!

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
Chuckles would rather have his pubic hairs plucked out one at a time than go to the theater.

BOY! Thats a vision Id have rather not had! lol!

I hope you have a good time tonight. If worse comes to worse, grab a stranger as you go in. They will be glad to get the free ticket.

jaybird
12-28-2002, 05:54 PM
Actually, I sold the tickets to my sil - she has company over and they were bored beyond belief. Brian's in Florida, won't think to ask how I enjoyed it, Rosie is excited and I made $125 on the deal. Woohoo. Now I'm thinking about hitting the sofa and popping in a movie.

cpbaby
12-28-2002, 07:14 PM
HEY! That works TOO!!!!!

Glad it worked out for you!

jaybird
12-28-2002, 07:16 PM
Works much better for me, I'm struggling tonight. And I have tickets to Cirque du Soleil tomorrow at 3. Might have been overkill. And I like that money a lot more than sitting through a theater production tonight.

Thinking about making a pot of coffee to just stay awake!