PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Converting Wav Files to Data Files

cSoReNSoN
12-25-2002, 09:16 PM
I must convert wav. files to data files. I need to do this in order to get 10 hours of music on one cd-r for my mp3/cd player. I just got this new computer on Monday so I am unsure if I have a cd burning program other than Windows Media Player (which is what I used to burn a standard cd of 80 minutes for my cousin). My mp3/cd player says to look to my cd burning program for directions on converting wav to data files. But I cannot find a clear answer. I searched on the internet and see programs for ripping and such but am unsure what to do. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Wendy

chort1313
12-26-2002, 10:37 AM
there's a bunch here to pick from: http://www.mp3-wav-converter.net/ Most of these have step by step instructions.

I searched in google "convert wav files for mp3" HTH!

cSoReNSoN
12-26-2002, 02:46 PM
Thanks!!!

cSoReNSoN
12-27-2002, 11:53 AM
I checked out the links on that page and searched for others. All I can find are programs that allow me to convert 5 files or just a trial run for free. I am wondering if there are any free programs available. If not I may just checkout Media Play, Circuit City, and Best Buy. Thanks again though!

cSoReNSoN
12-28-2002, 10:36 AM
bump