PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the Nike testing program?

GeorgiaPeach7465
12-23-2002, 02:38 PM
I got accepted!!!! I get to test Nike clothing.
Now, I have to try to find the link so that
I can sign up my boyfriend. Anyone know the link?

Ghetto_Gurl
12-23-2002, 03:31 PM
when someone gets the link can you foward it to me PLEASE!!!!!!!!! selecky2221@msn.com

scifiwoman
12-23-2002, 04:11 PM
PM me the link too please.. with a son with size 15 shoes this could help alot. tia

melodyjl
12-23-2002, 04:13 PM
ProductTesting@nike.com still looking for the link

http://home.cyberannex.com/mallen/members.htm

WALKERS WANTED: NIKE PRODUCT TESTERS!

From the Product Testing Department at Nike:

Nike is looking for athletes (both functional and fitness walkers) who wear womens' size 7 and 8.5, as well as mens' size 9 and 12, to test Nike Walking footwear. Testers must also be 18+ years old. To be a tester, one must be committed to spending time and effort wearing and evaluating our footwear. Testers will receive shoes to evaluate for 8-12 weeks. Testers record their ratings of the shoe's Fit, Performance, and Durability on reports that are sent back to Nike along with the shoes. All postage for sending materials is pre-paid by Nike. If you participate in walking, race walking, or belong to walking organization and would like to become a Nike walking tester, please reply to the following address ProductTesting@nike.com Please put Walking Tester in the subject line and include your shoe size and U.S. mailing address.

scifiwoman
12-23-2002, 06:23 PM
awww not my sons size :(. And you have to send them the shoes back?? hmmm