PDA

View Full Version : Big Question for my BBS Friends

enola615
12-11-2002, 07:52 PM
I have been debating whether I should or should not do something special for my BBS friends and future friends.

I have several Christmas animations, most have music or sounds with them.

If you are interested in getting these send me and email, subject BBS Christmas Animations jump4joy37@earthlink.net

All I ask in return is that you have a great Holiday Season.

This includes KATT, who has deleted them in the past without opening them.

jaybird
12-11-2002, 08:18 PM
You have mail enola, and thanks!!!

jaybird
12-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Enola, these are wonderful!!! Thank you so much for sharing some holiday fun & cheer!!!
((((( )))))

missymommy
12-11-2002, 10:05 PM
:D You have mail!!!

I hope this posts, I can only get in through new posts right now.

HUGS:D

tiffany21
12-12-2002, 07:09 AM
you have mail :D

adair
12-12-2002, 10:08 AM
you have mail :)

Jolie Rouge
12-12-2002, 10:11 AM
that is soooo sweet !

Merry Christmas to ya'll too !

enola615
12-12-2002, 05:00 PM
Jolie and Tiffany - did you want these animations? Everyone that asked for them should have them now. There are 5, names are: "Snow Globe", "Show", "Angel", Santa-S", and "Santa-1".
If you have MSN, they may not accept the attachments, you will need a different email address.
If you have Hotmail, their mail boxes only hold so much. I have emails returned from Hotmail as mailbox overloaded. When you download the animations let me know which ones you didn't get and I will send them. Remember mailbox has to be empty to receive these. Enjoy them.

Katt
12-12-2002, 06:53 PM
Edited cause I misunderstood :)

enola615
12-12-2002, 07:06 PM
KATT - Last Christmas I sent you Christmas animations and you told me you deleted them because you didn't know who they were from. I'm not trying to be mean, I personally think you are a great person and do an excellent job on controlling the forums. Have a great Holiday Season.

Katt
12-12-2002, 07:13 PM
Okay, that's better. You made it sound like you are sending me stuff, and I'm not giving the courtesy of seeing what it is :( Plus, my bbs addy has been down for quite a while now (thats why I took it out of my sig, cause nothing goes through) so I've been gotten a few times for not returning members emails. I am sorry for getting hateful Enola :(, lately I have been the subject of a few members hate groups, it just hurt my feelings to think you were with them :( so I snapped a little faster than usual :(. You have a great holiday season yourself :)

enola615
12-12-2002, 07:25 PM
No problem. I understand. I won't comment any more then that. Sorry about your email being down. Hope you get it fixed soon and the hate mail stops. We should be one BIG happy family. You caught me off guard with that PM, I didn't know what to do with it at first, then my answer was too long and I had to edit it and keep the same meaning. Not an easy job for my feeble brain. I have met so many great people here and enjoy it every day.

Jolie Rouge
12-12-2002, 09:10 PM
enola - thank you, but no ~~ my silly computer is so old & slow the animations would probably give it a nervous breakdown - literally !

I just thought it was a generous thing to offer and wanted to recognise it as such. :) {{{enola}}}

enola615
12-12-2002, 11:57 PM
Jolie = LOL, Sounds like the one I used to have.