PDA

View Full Version : Puppy delivery!!!

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 01:43 PM
I'm leaving momentarily to deliver the little puppy we rescued to his new forever home with our own ksjayhawkfan. He is no longer scrawny and malnourished. He is a chunky little guy! Can't wait to hand him to his new mommy!
http://members.cox.net/swatson11/Comettree.jpg

jaybird
12-09-2002, 01:48 PM
OHHHHHHH! He looks just like my Zoe! EXACTLY! Part Aussie/Border Collie?

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 01:51 PM
We're thinking that's EXACTLY what he is. He even has one blue eye and one brown. OK, whoever is on the phone with ksjayhawkfan, get off! LOL I can't leave til I get through to her!!!

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 01:54 PM
See how he came to be with us here: http://forums.bigbigsavings.com/showthread.php3?threadid=247987&highlight=border+collie
Sad story with a happy ending!

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 01:57 PM
ARGH! Now there is no answer!!!! It's about an hour's drive from me. Her sis told me she'd be there all day today. What do you think? Should I just go ahead and take off? She knows we're planning to bring him today.

ttistin
12-09-2002, 02:01 PM
go for it, I bet she isnt far from home knowing that that little guy will be there today

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 02:02 PM
OK, we're out of here. If you see her, tell her her baby is on his way!!!

ttistin
12-09-2002, 02:03 PM
:) :) :)

chort1313
12-09-2002, 02:09 PM
What a cute baby!! :D this is awesome sharinbo and kscjayhawkfan!

denisemm
12-09-2002, 02:33 PM
YAY! I love happy endings!

ksjayhawkfan
12-09-2002, 02:40 PM
My phone has been broken all day!!!! I was able to get online a bit earlier at my moms and email Shari. So Im glad shes on her way! YEAH!!! My hubby cant wait :)

tiffany21
12-09-2002, 04:25 PM
he looks so sweet.

FrEEbiZ4Me
12-09-2002, 05:21 PM
Any news????????????????????? :) :) :) :)

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 06:58 PM
We are home. Comet is safely in the arms of his new forever family. He slept across my feet all the way up there. ksjayhawkfan was waiting for us when we pulled in. Comet went right to her, wagging his tail. We chatted a bit before Bo and I had to go, and I gave Comet kisses, and wished him a happy life. I think Comet has found the perfect family, and I know they've got an awesome puppy now. My heart is just so full tonight! ((((((ksjayhawkfan and family)))))

Just had to say how ADORABLE her son is! While we were talking outside, he popped out to ask me if I knew that there were "only 16 more days until Halloween"? LOL He is sooo cute!

waterfowl
12-09-2002, 07:05 PM
What a cutie!

ksjayhawkfan
12-09-2002, 09:16 PM
We LOVE Comet! He has got to be the best little thing ever. Emma is a bit scared of him but she will get used to him. He follows me around everywhere and man is he ever a snuggler :) Brad was whining cause Comet likes me best lol. Thanks so much Shari, he has already added someting very special to our family. He misses Shari and family but I think he will get used to us pretty quick.

Yeah Jace is so excited about Christmas that he calls it every holiday but that lol.

FreeIs4Me
12-09-2002, 09:31 PM
:D :D :D :D Congratulations ksjayhawkfan!!! He is soooo cute!! :D :D :D :D

:D :D My doggies told me to tell you THANK YOU!! They were both rescued dogg's so they (& I) can relate very well! :D :D

sharinbo
12-09-2002, 10:47 PM
Aawwww....I'm so glad he is settling in nicely. He is a pretty special little guy. He is quite the mama's boy, because I am the one who slept in the living room with him and did all the round the clock care for him. He will warm up to Brad, though. He loved to play with my fiance, Bo. When he gets worked up, he will even bark! He likes tug-o-war, too. Oh, and he is ticklish, if you get him playing on his back, you can tickle him and he will wiggle like crazy! :) I miss him already! Give him a kiss for me, ok? And thank you again. Keep me in mind if you ever need a pet sitter! :) :)

FrEEbiZ4Me
12-10-2002, 05:01 PM
I love happy endings like this! I rescues 2 dogs and 3 cats from the shelter! Im glad he has a warm home with a loving family! Thanks to both of you both made a big difference :) Post some pics!!

Syrinx
12-10-2002, 05:52 PM
It's so great to see a happy ending like this! He sounds like a very lucky puppy :)

newwiccan
12-10-2002, 06:16 PM
My husband was trying to talk me into another dog before he left this morning and now I want one.

Comet sounds like such a lucky puppy. :)

ksjayhawkfan
12-11-2002, 07:49 AM
Ive been trying to post some pics, well actually take some lol. My camera is being a little tempramental. But Comet is doing great! He is such a smart little guy. We have only had 1 pee pee on the floor.:) He plays fetch and Brad has almost got sit and stay down with him. We are still working on sleeping through the night though lol.

He is sleeping on top of my feet right now and I will make sure I post some pics when I can get my camera working again.

sharinbo
12-11-2002, 05:50 PM
He's a little genius, huh???? :):):):):) Can't wait to see the pics <sending healing vibes to your camera> Smooch Comet for me!