PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else watching the sci-fi mini -series Taken?

mesue
12-05-2002, 02:04 AM
wow this is the best movie on UFO's and our governments reactions and actions trying to cover it up I've seen since Close encounters of the Third Kind. I love the way its all intertwined with history it almost seems real. I'm hooked and I hate miniseries but this one gives you ample times to watch it and keep up with it since its on 3 times a day.

TGONZALES
12-05-2002, 02:52 AM
I AM RECORDING IT AND WATCHING BITS AND
PIECES HERE AND THERE. I THINK IT IS
GOING TO BE PRETTY GOOD. I LIKE THAT
THEY SHOWED THE ALIENS IN THE BEGINNING
INSTEAD OF A LITTLE GLIMPSE OR NOT
SHOWING THEM AT ALL.

scifiwoman
12-05-2002, 05:13 AM
I am taping it too. The previews Ive seen makes it look like it is going to be a good one. Going to be a long one too ..10 2hr episodes. Want to see it altogether.. well maybe over a couple of days that is..lol

slyred
12-05-2002, 07:02 AM
We have been watching it too. I think it's been really great so far, but I think we know "Stephen Spielberg presents" it by now! I'm glad they run it like 3 times in a row in case you miss part of it, I'm always in and out of the room doing something lol.

sharinbo
12-05-2002, 05:12 PM
I'd be interested in buying a taped copy of this when the series is over, if anyone could make one. We are hooked on it, but started watching it too late to tape it.

denisemm
12-05-2002, 05:46 PM
My mom's husbadn is watching it. I thought it looked good, but 10 2 hour episodes, I just can't make that kind of comitment! I'm hoping they put it out on tape (or dvd) someday.

sweetlady28
12-05-2002, 05:55 PM
it has been on every nite this week and I have yet to even take a peak at it lol

TGONZALES
12-05-2002, 06:02 PM
SHARINBO-
I AM WILLING TO LEND IT TO YOU IF YOU WANT
TO PAY S&H BOTH WAYS. I DON'T THINK IT WILL
BE FINISHED UNTIL DEC 13TH, I COULD SEND IT
TO YOU THE FOLLOWING WEEK. IT WILL BE FOUR
TAPES ALL TOGETHER. LMK

¤PrizmFX¤
12-05-2002, 07:16 PM
I'm kinda watching it.... But I just can't tear myself away from the net! LOL

Quaker_Parrots
12-05-2002, 07:43 PM
wahhhhh,lol, hubby has been watching it, so I haven't had my snuggle buddy, until AFTER I have already gone to sleep, I for one will be glad when it is over, so I can go to sleep better, lol