PDA

View Full Version : a POLL....

heartlvrs
11-15-2002, 04:12 PM
Is it ok to bid against friends here:( or is that overstepping?? Theres an item someone has auctioning that I want..but a friend is bidding:(

Jcowgirl77
11-15-2002, 04:19 PM
i really dont know what to say because i dont want to say the wrong thing and have someone mad at me but good luck

heartlvrs
11-15-2002, 04:37 PM
anyone else??!!

thanks jcowgirl77

DBackFan
11-15-2002, 05:11 PM
I will usually bid anyway a time or 2 to see if they keep bidding also. Sometimes I let it go (you know who you are...lol) but if I really want it I bid. Thats the name of the game and I don't THINK anyone will seriously be mad at you for bidding. Good luck! ;)

heartlvrs
11-15-2002, 05:12 PM
thanks hon:)

mesue
11-16-2002, 01:00 AM
LOL Reminds me of the time a friend invited us to go along to an auction, everytime my husband would bid on something his friend would too, it never failed, he bid against us the whole evening, he thought it was funny, made my hubby mad but even he could see the humor in it and could not stay mad too long so toward the end of the evening everytime his friend would bid on something he wanted my hubby would bid against him, we ended up with a few things we never would have bought, the funny thing is his friend could no longer see the humor in it. If you want it really bad and your friend is a true friend they won't get mad or maybe won't stay mad too long. Good Luck!

moocher
11-16-2002, 02:00 AM
Yep-I think it would be very petty for someone to get mad over an auction bid. I think if they get that upset, they really don't deserve the title *friend*. Good luck!