PDA

View Full Version : Mamma is HAPPY!

Widgetsx3
11-08-2002, 11:58 AM
I have been out of Xanax for well over a month now. Between the strep throat with the kids, and miscellaneous other unexpected costs that came up...Mom didn't have the money to see the Dr. and get the script filled.....But last nite I was able to do it.....woohooo....mood swings much more under control..... I apologize if I ticked anyone off this last month with a Jeckel and Hyde act...lol, I tried to behave....sorta....

miccit
11-08-2002, 12:16 PM
That is great! I am glad that you got your medication. Isn't that awful when you have to choose between medicine and bills? Hope you feel better soon!

jennls
11-08-2002, 12:42 PM
Widget have You tried to apply for medicaid? My hubby makes good money and they accepted us granted I was pregnant at the time I applied but they have since reevulated us and we are all covered. Its worth a shot. You may not be covered but they may cover just the kids.

justbeachy
11-08-2002, 12:54 PM
Oh, girl! My mom, dad and sister are all taking Zanax and let's just say none of 'em are welcome at my house unless they are medicated. LOL. It's makes coping and coping with them alot easier. Congrats, now just don't get the munchies, and you will be alright.

tiffany21
11-08-2002, 01:46 PM
I am glade you are feeling better.

captorquewrench
11-08-2002, 01:48 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

mrs.john
11-08-2002, 06:32 PM
So glad to hear you're medicated again! Should we let you out of your cage now? Or just take the chains off? :D :D :eek: :D :D

Widgetsx3
11-11-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by mrs.john
So glad to hear you're medicated again! Should we let you out of your cage now? Or just take the chains off? :D :D :eek: :D :D
Ummm....ya'll might want to let the meds get regulated before you think about unchaining me...lol

kelblend
11-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Hey widget, glad to know you are feeling better!!! Heck I always like your posts!! lol This ought to be interesting then. lmao IM JUST KIDDING!! remembers she isn't regulated yet

glad you will be more evened out and feeling better.

(((widget)))

miccit
11-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Could you throw some this way??? Or I could just keep eating the bourbon balls, they seem to help!! Almost done with the candy! i have terminal slowness this year!