PDA

View Full Version : OK all you genealogists . . .

Merryg
11-08-2002, 11:02 AM
To make a long story short, I have locaated a person I need to get in touch with. But all I have is her name and her address form 1999. I punched up a reverse # lookup to get the phone numbers on that street, but her address doesn't come up. Don't know if she still lives there or not. What would you do to contact her. All I have is her Dad's name and her name. I REALLY want to talk to her as she would be the daughter to my Dad's biological Uncle. I want to find out if she would have a picture of my Dad's biological father. Any suggestions on how to find this woman?

annie169
11-08-2002, 11:24 AM
Good luck!! You have an address?? I would WRITE to it and see if maybe she IS still there or if the people who live there now might know of where she is. Again, Good Luck!! I'll be thinking and hoping for you!!

Merryg
11-08-2002, 12:46 PM
Good idea!! Why didn't I think if that?!?:D Will try it out!! My fingers are crossed!

iowakat
11-08-2002, 01:21 PM
Make sure you write "Please Forward" on the outside of the envelope. That way the post office will send it to the new address if the person has moved instead of returning it to you.

Good luck with your search.

Merryg
11-08-2002, 01:28 PM
another good idea!!! Thanks Iowakat!! Anyone here live in Windsor, Ca? That's where this person is!!