PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared! I have a date!

freebiegrl22
10-31-2002, 03:27 PM
Okay, I am nearly freaking out...I have a date tomorrow...If some of you remember, about a month ago, I had a post about trying to get this guy to go out with me...Well, a few days ago, he finally asked me out. He wants me to go to a COSTUME party at his friends house. Good lord, A COSTUME PARTY.

Of course, I said yes, but what he doesn't know is that I am NOT good at parties, especially if my twin sister isn't there. I get edgy and anti social. In my days in high school, I was the punk kid sitting in the corner at the party writing a poem. My twin sister has always helped me at parties, trying to get me to be social. Now, she isn't going to be there, and the only person I know is this guy.

I do not want to wear a costume, either. I had to wear one at work, and I went as a beauty queen, but everyone thought I was ANNA NICOLE SMITH. I got that at least 10 times. So, I don't know what to wear!

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO FUN, dang it all! I am going to try really hard to have a good time, and be social and crap like that, but I am just not good at parties. I am the type if I get uncomfortable, I will just walk away. Seriously, I walked 10 miles from a party b/c I didn't want to be there.

Lord, help me....I'm in trouble.

captorquewrench
10-31-2002, 03:39 PM
Oh you will be fine!

Congratulations on the date!

Do you have any costume ideas? If not maybe you can find one CHEAP at eckerds, wlgreen, kmart, walmart, or any of the cheapy stores i love like family dollar or dollar general. 2 weeks ago kmart already had costumes 40% off.....