PDA

View Full Version : What are you hoping to get for .....

bears984
10-27-2002, 11:23 PM
[B]Christmas???

Come on I know that everyone out there has something that you would like to get for christmas and with all of the secert pal thing it just might help if we added a few things that we might like to give them some idea's I know sometimes I have a really hard time picking something out for some people so what do you say what do you want for christmas???

I would like to get some more indian stuff for my collection, anything with Tweety on it I am hoping that I have dropped enough hints to my hubby for him to get me some new clothes I really want a bath robe and he should know that by now LOL
candles I love them

SO come on what do you want LOL

DreamWarrior
10-28-2002, 05:27 AM
I want a white Christmas, and for my kids to have the BEST Christmas EVER!

cpbaby
10-28-2002, 07:34 AM
Im BEGGING my parents for a minivan. I am due to graduate in December and my b-day is in December and of COURSE Christmas is in December. I told my daddy that it could be a "rolled into one" present.

My poor car turned over 196k this weekend and I know someone with a 93 Chrysler Minivan for sale for $3000. It has 51k miles and I know the people selling it so I know its a good vehicle.

teenap
10-28-2002, 07:34 AM
a job:rolleyes:

Nikkole
10-28-2002, 07:57 AM
One week vacation at Kure Beach, NC at Darlings by the sea
and a three month pass to a gym so I can fit in my bikini again and become more healthy..
LOL

captorquewrench
10-28-2002, 08:59 AM
saxophone

midniteblu2
10-28-2002, 09:04 AM
I want my insurance company to pay for all of my medical bills.

moocher
10-28-2002, 09:21 AM
Hmmmm....this question seems to get harder the older I get LOL!

Realistically I want some Mulberry smelly stuff (candles, ect) A new biker jacket, and a new cross necklace-doesn't have to be gold or anything fancy at all-mine just broke and it drives me crazy not to have it on!!

Ideally-I'd like to talk to my mom-so I guess I really want a phone installed in heaven!! LOL of course, world peace would be great!!

And I'd really like Raven to get those pictures of her grandson with a nice long letter and then another letter and more pic's every month!

babystar0729
10-28-2002, 09:25 AM
I hate watching infomercials cause then I want the stupid stuff they sale. I want the turbo cooker!! LOL, I have been told that it doesnt really work, but I still want it. Last year I sooo wanted the Rotissery thing ( set it nd for get it!) Showtime... I got it and it is still new in its box :rolleyes: I dont really, REALLY want anything, I guess I have lost desire in things... I just want for my son to have a merry Christmas nad that HE gets many many toys from family members. I hate buying gifts for everyone and that my son gets just a few. He so love toys LOL. Anyways a merry Chriistmas with many gifts for my son is what I want

2manykids
10-28-2002, 09:28 AM
Nothing really, just the kids to have a good christmas:) Things have been tough money wise, but am sure all will go well:D

unicorn9149
10-28-2002, 09:32 AM
My military son to be home for Christmas and his birthday.
My dau to carry a pregnancy to term. After 2 miscarrages this year.
Other than that, nothing. I learned as a teenager, if you WANT something you are just in for disappointment. Therefore I am happy with anything I get.

Tigerseye0420
10-28-2002, 10:30 AM
The 2 things i want more than anything in this world are...

1.)My husband to be home with me and our soon to be born son.

2.)Any actual "gifts" i want them to be for our son because money is tight and i want him to get anything else he needs that i havent been able to afford so far.

erniemarie
10-28-2002, 10:56 AM
ideally i want a car so I can stop killing myself working two jobs plus going to school with 15 credit hours and not have to have the stress of riding the bus anymore

I also want raven to get those pics and letter and maybe even be able to see her grandson

but what I really want more than anything is for my friend to be able to work through all the problems he is having and get the job he really wants and be able to get enough money for his own place and not have to resort to going back home because he has come to far from where he was to have to start all over again

Yellow_Rose
10-28-2002, 11:02 AM
nuttin really,just for my kids to be happy,and all my family and friends to be also!;)

Dolly<3
10-28-2002, 12:00 PM
My two front teeth.

kelblend
10-28-2002, 12:18 PM
Ok--first for Raven to get the pics and a letter!!

now for all my family to be happy and healthy in general.:D

for me---bunches of new books would work:D

justbeachy
10-28-2002, 01:54 PM
Hmm, not much.....

My DH to find a good job, my son to have presents to open and to have my daughter born healthy. :D

ajksmom
10-28-2002, 02:02 PM
1. For myself, nothing really. Since I've grown up and had kids all I really care about is that they have a wonderful Christmas. Money being tight and all it's hard but we usually manage to make it pretty great for them.

2. Wishful thinking, all the bills to be paid.

3. For Raven to get those pics of that precious baby boy and a nice long letter with them.

4. For Charm to have great success with her operation.

5. For all my fellow BBS'ers to have a great Christmas.

:) :D ;) :) :D ;)

ajksmom
10-29-2002, 12:44 PM
You are such a sweetie...thanks.:D