PDA

View Full Version : Doe sanyone know the value of

mesue
10-19-2002, 10:54 PM
a autographed picture of JFK? It is a real autograph not one photocopied. My SIL's Dad worked for JFK and got a picture signed for his son, he still has it and I was just wondering the value but can't find anything on the net about the value of one? Anyone got an idea of the value, my daughter doesn't think its worth much other than sentimental value. This is the same daughter who is still mad at me because as kid I threw away baseball cards that came with the chewing gum. Believe me I wish I had kept all those Mickey Mantles and others.

schsa
10-20-2002, 03:08 AM
Find someone who specializes in autographs. Look for an Expert site. Like Allexperts.com and ask someone there. Hold on to that autograph. It's probably worth alot more than you think. I got $15 for the last copy of "George" magazine with just his picture on the cover.

Aurographs are worth alot more than you think depending on how many are out there. The longer you hold on to it the more valuable it will become. A President's autograph is worth alot. It might be something that you would want to call Sotherby's about. They could value it and if you wanted to see it, they would auction it off. It may be worth $10,000 or more.