PDA

View Full Version : VH1 One Hit Wonders "Goofy Greats" HELLLP!

sharinbo
10-13-2002, 12:33 PM
I happened to catch an episode of VH1's One Hit Wonders the other night, and I NEED to get ahold of a tape of it. The episode was "Goofy Greats" and had a friend of mine singing on it. To my knowledge, this is the only video of them performing in existence. I checked the schedule, and wrote down when it was going to be on again, then signed up for email reminders, planning to make a tape of it. Since then, they have changed the schedule so many times that I have not seen it on again. Argh! I NEED a tape of that episode desperately! Did ANYONE tape it? I will PAY for a copy! Please...if you know anyone who has a copy of it, have them email me!
The specific performer I'm looking for is Rebecca Hall, singing in the group "Afternoon Delights". The song was "General Hospi-tale" released in 1981.
Can anybody help me????
Email me here (swatson11@cox.net)

cpbaby
10-13-2002, 03:52 PM
I remember that song!!

Im sorry to say I dont have the video for you but I do remember that song.

juliegirl78
10-13-2002, 05:36 PM
From the listing here (http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/one_hit_wonders/series_showtimes.jhtml), it looks like it won't be on again during October... But I hope you can catch it again sometime! :) I love this series but I haven't seen that one yet! :p