PDA

View Full Version : Did Ya Ever Get a "Boo Box" ?

Jolie Rouge
10-10-2002, 09:58 PM
I DID !

My Secret Pal sent me a self-described "Boo Box" full of spooky Halloween goodies ! A stuffed Black Cat and A Shimmery Ghost and a long long Catipillar (perfect for Michael - he is starting to walk !)
A pair of Devil Horns and a Grinning Skull goblet (scared Meg - until I glued some 'googy eyes' ;)... ) A fall set of dish towels & hot pads, cookie cutters, Halloween socks, pins, pencils & jewlery. A witch for my door and a bunch of little rubber skulls I haven't quite deceided "what" they are for ??? A packet of recipes and a pretty wooden box...

A note about the lollies....

I didn't look at them to close, and Meg was hovering as I opened up the box; she asked for a lolly and I said 'yes' & opened one for her.
:mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My poor baby - I didn't realise they were "Atomic Fire Ball" lollies ! I had to give her bread to cool the fire and one of the other lollies before she would be consoled. (she made ME taste it first...) I didn't even KNOW they MADE "Atomic Fire Ball" lollies !

eeigh33
10-11-2002, 04:48 AM
What a great secret pal! I did not know they made Atomic Fire Ball lollies either...they sound awesome....sorry about your daughter though. I hope she enjoyed the second one!

eve17
10-11-2002, 07:48 AM
:)wowcongrats,sounds likeyougotafunsecretpal:)

the fugative
10-11-2002, 08:39 PM
:D Kewl Boo Box, Atomic?? Oh My I am sure you Secret Pal didn't know they were really hot. A Witch?? Kewl :p

jaybird
10-11-2002, 08:43 PM
You got a great one, Jolie!

Atomic fireball suckers...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(I ummm, sort of got some of those too. I ummm, errr, didn't KNOW they were Atomic fireball ones) I uhhh, sort of sent one home with my favorite little kidlet from the daycare today.

OOPS! :eek:

McKenna prolly ate it on the ride home. ROFLMSAO! (I can do that because her mom is a very good friend of da dot's)

the fugative
10-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
You got a great one, Jolie!

Atomic fireball suckers...

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(I ummm, sort of got some of those too. I ummm, errr, didn't KNOW they were Atomic fireball ones) I uhhh, sort of sent one home with my favorite little kidlet from the daycare today.

OOPS! :eek:

McKenna prolly ate it on the ride home. ROFLMSAO! (I can do that because her mom is a very good friend of da dot's)

Sounds like something to make sure your Sis get's (accidently of course) Bwahahahahahahahaha

:p

jaybird
10-11-2002, 09:18 PM
I like the way you think Fugi...

;)

Jolie Rouge
10-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Kewl Boo Box, Atomic?? Oh My I am sure you Secret Pal didn't know they were really hot.

They are *NOT* "REALY" hot - just cinnamon-spicy - like Strong Red-Hots, my Meg just doesn't like anything remotely spicy - won't even eat BBQ chips 'cause they are too hot ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: At least I won't have her trying to sneak my lollies now ...

The Witch is on the Wall outside, the Ghost is in the window and the Cat is on the Mantle. I wore the Jack-O-Lantern socks on our field trip today to the Pumpkin Patch... But I still haven't figured out the skulls... Matt decieded they are to 'hide' the lollies...

moocher
10-12-2002, 09:52 PM
You've got one AWESOME SECRET PAL there Jolie!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Ladytiger
10-13-2002, 11:19 PM
Congrats Jolie...you have a wonderful secret pal!!

I, on the other hand, am ready to blow up my mail box- it's been empty for too long lol