PDA

View Full Version : We've previously discussed....

captorquewrench
10-09-2002, 02:16 PM
which room in your house is your favorite.

I want to know which rom you can't stand, and why.

I hate my kids' bathroom.

Because it is a kids' bathroom.

Toothpaste blobs, overflowing waste basket, .....

Widgetsx3
10-09-2002, 02:22 PM
I would have to agree Capt. same here. Their bathroom is a disaster. Dirty soap dispenser, toothpaste in the sink, bath toys everywhere. And they do a 1/2 hearted attempt to clean it.

That or the laundry room....I HATE LAUNDRY!!!!

the1bea
10-09-2002, 02:25 PM
I hate DH bathroom, because its a mans bathroom with stubble in the sink on the counter, dirty toilet, ick! i prefer the living room because its usally clean.

Syrinx
10-09-2002, 02:55 PM
I'm not overly fond of the laundry room. I don't really mind doing laundry, but we also have the cats' litterbox in there. The smell isn't too bad, but I always walk in there barefoot forgetting that there's always litter all over the floor because our male cat thinks he needs to kick as much litter out of the box as he can. Our little female cat is very neat though. Not surprising, is it?

And there are all kinds of places for spiders to hide. I really detest spiders.

mrs.john
10-09-2002, 05:42 PM
I HATE my kitchen. We haven't gotten to that room yet and it needs remodeled bad! It has carpet in it, one sink--you know, the big cast iron ones that you break everything in, high ceiling with cabinets that go all the way up that you have to be a sasquatch to reach, no counter space, and a different piece of carpet to cover where a woodstove used to be. Hate it, hate it, hate it. Hopefully I'll win one of those kitchen makeover contests in the contest forum.

DreamWarrior
10-09-2002, 06:22 PM
I HATE my daughters room! I REFUSE to go in there! It looks like a hurricane hit it 24/7!!!! I tell them if their dirty clothes dont get downstairs, I cant help it!

okie
10-09-2002, 08:24 PM
We moved into my husband's grandmother's house a few months ago and we have got everything straightened out except for the garage.So i guess i would have to say the garage because it is extremely cluttered right now.

kelblend
10-09-2002, 09:38 PM
kitchen kitchen kitchen--did i say the kitchen???
it's where there is NO dishwasher but me!!

it's totally outdated and always messy because NO ONE seems to know that if you get it out (hellloooo) um put it back!!!!!!

babystar0729
10-09-2002, 10:06 PM
I just moved into this house a few months ago.
I painted each room, just like I had planned it for so long, and watched many, MANY trading spaces to learn some tricks LOL so I LOOOOOOOVE my kitchen , my LIVINGROOM!!! , my room, my son's room , guest room. The bathroom needs a few changes , but I dont hate it. The room I totally HATE is my garage cause it is full of things there!!!

I have tried to clean it but I dont know what happens , it always goes back to this cluttered state LOL