PDA

View Full Version : Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid

Widgetsx3
10-08-2002, 02:34 PM
Dear Annie: When I come home after work, I can't wait to remove all of my clothes. It is a great relief to be free of the heat and itch of clothing. Walking around the house naked on a hot day with a fan blowing is much more comfortable than being clothed with the air conditioner on -- and it is also better for the environment. I am not an exhibitionist. I make sure the blinds are adjusted to let light in but keep the inside of the house from being seen. I also keep a long robe handy so I can slip it on should someone come over to visit unexpectedly.

My current boyfriend does not understand why I enjoy walking around nude and thinks I need some kind of therapy. I say nudity is natural, especially in your own home with your significant other. How can I convince him that what I am doing should be accepted if we get married -- or at least until we have kids old enough to notice? -- Nude in Washington, D.C.

Dear D.C.: Nudity in the confines of your own home, in front of your significant other, is perfectly OK. However, if your boyfriend doesn't enjoy prancing around stark naked, he won't understand why you find it so liberating. You might be able to convince him it's harmless if he's willing to be openminded. Otherwise, if you want to keep seeing him, he'll need to see a bit less of you.

Ok...I say that Dear Annie is off her rocker. What guy would complain of seeing his girlfriend nekkid? And besides...NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID!!!

Lasher
10-08-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Widgetsx3

And besides...NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID!!!

LMAO!!!

Tasha405
10-08-2002, 02:36 PM
Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid!! hehehe:D

captorquewrench
10-08-2002, 02:37 PM
nekkid is gooooooooooood!

he just might be a little uptight, one of those "nekkid is only for the bedroom" types.

what's the difference between "naked" and "nekkid" ?

Naked means you have no clothes on
Nekkid means you have no clothes on, and are up to somethin'!

ksjayhawkfan
10-08-2002, 02:44 PM
I thought this might have been another nekkid house cleaning post;) Nekkid is definatly good lmao:eek:

Widgetsx3
10-08-2002, 02:49 PM
Just some good old fashioned NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKIDNESS!!!!!!!!

SKYFYRE
10-08-2002, 08:26 PM
Wooo-Hoooo!!!
As a Pagan, I just HAD to check into a NEKKID Post!!!!
I'm with aaaaall the nekkidness. :p
Love to be nekkid, I HATE wearing clothes!
One tip though (learned from personal experience), to all you ladies, (and guys too) who like to be nekkid at home...
NEVER cook bacon in the nude!!!:eek:
(big big ouch!!!):D

Sunee
10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
runs through the thread NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID :D

denisemm
10-09-2002, 02:32 AM
Nekkid, Nekkid, NEKKID!!!! ROFL!

You know, I have a file folder on my computer of pictures, and the file is labeled "nekkid". Wonder what's in that one...??? ;) :o :D :D :D :D

And I agree, BTW, what the heck is wrong with a guy when he doesn't like his girlfriend being nekkid? Or even just naked. I'm constantly getting groped when I'm dressed, if a bit of flesh should happen to appear, I'm in for it! If I were nekkid or naked, I may as well cancel any plans. LOL!

Kyla Kym
10-09-2002, 02:46 AM
*slaps Sunee on the butt as she skids around the corner!!* :D :D teach her to run around Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid...:D :D

denisemm I was just thinking the same thing! LOL something just ain't right about that picture! LOL

Sunee
10-09-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Kyla Kym
*slaps Sunee on the butt as she skids around the corner!!* :D :D teach her to run around Nekkid Nekkid Nekkid...:D :D

HEY :p I kinda like that......do it again :D

Bizkitman
10-09-2002, 07:37 AM
I Love Nekkid too,
We can't be nekkid around the house anymore, our kids are much too old be seeing nekkid parents!!!:D

moocher
10-09-2002, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Widgetsx3

Dear D.C.: Nudity in the confines of your own home, in front of your significant other, is perfectly OK. However, if your boyfriend doesn't enjoy prancing around stark naked, he won't understand why you find it so liberating. You might be able to convince him it's harmless if he's willing to be openminded. Otherwise, if you want to keep seeing him, he'll need to see a bit less of you.

Ok...I say that Dear Annie is off her rocker. What guy would complain of seeing his girlfriend nekkid? And besides...NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID!!! [/B]

He must be CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY!!!

Widgetsx3
10-09-2002, 09:20 AM
NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID Widget runs thru NEKKID!!!! Hehehehehe there are people at BBS who get nekkid....lol

Widgetsx3
10-09-2002, 09:42 AM
NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID Widget runs thru NEKKID!!!! Hehehehehe there are people at BBS who get nekkid....lol

Double post...but who cares...NEKKID NEKKID NEKKID.....

rugratsX2
10-09-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Ravenlost
Hubby called me this morning (he's back in TX while I'm here adjusting to MS) and asked if he'd woke me up. When I told him no, he asked what I was doing. I told him I was walking around the house nekkid. He said (and I quote), "Oh cool!!! Wait a minute...is the cable guy there yet???". LOL....

ROTFLMAO! Well, was he???!!!??? ;)

justbeachy
10-09-2002, 11:59 AM
Justbeachy waddles through the NEKKID thread, preggo belly and all. Sure beats buying maternity clothes! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sadie01
10-09-2002, 12:34 PM
I clean nekkid all the time!!! But, I hate to say this... my puppy is turning into a perv! Really.... It's all coz we love nekkid.... :O

captorquewrench
10-09-2002, 02:01 PM
you do realize that under all that fur, peenut's nekkid too!

sadie01
10-09-2002, 02:13 PM
OH, I KNOW... AND SO DOES HE NOW :eek: A FRIEND OF MIKE'S IS IN TOWN TRAINING FOR LO-JACK... HE HAS A BASSETT HOUND...A FEMALE. SHE IS 10 YRS OLD, AND WELL, SHE DOSEN' SEEM TO WANT TO HAVE LITTLE PEE 'JUMPING' ON HER...IT WAS REALLY FUNNY TO WATCH. THAT WAS MY ENTERTAINMENT WHILE I WAS SICK...... PEENUT IS A PERV, HE IS A PEEPING JACK RUSSELL