PDA

View Full Version : Click Iq

elsaleh01
10-06-2002, 11:07 AM
Has anyone ever cashed out with click iq? And if so then how long did it take? I cashed out on the 19th of august.....
this is the email they sent.

ClickIQ has received your request to cash out earned IQPoints. We are processing your request now. You can expect to receive a check payment by U.S. mail within 3 weeks.

If you wish to earn more IQPoints quickly, consider introducing your friends, family, coworkers or companions to ClickIQ to become an e/visor today. You can earn up to 1500 additional IQPoints through the Refer a Friend program each year. Simply click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser now and you'll be brought to the e/visor login page and then to the quick and easy Refer a Friend page to invite them now!

http://www.clickiq.com/referFriends.asp

We are committed to continually finding opportunities for you to earn cash. Thank you for your participation in the e/visor program.

John Patrick
e/visor Loyalty
ClickIQ
www.clickiq.com

Get Paid for What You Know

I HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANYTHING AND I EVEN EMAILED THEIR COMPANY AND NOTHING!!!! HOW LOYAL ARE THESE PEOPLE????

nosamiam
10-16-2002, 05:10 PM
I have not cashed out. It is taking forever to get enough points.

good luck

Tasha405
10-16-2002, 05:19 PM
At the rate I am going on there, It will take me years to have enough points to cash out.:rolleyes: