PDA

View Full Version : We are fine {{waving "bye-bye" to Lili}}

Jolie Rouge
10-03-2002, 12:46 PM
we're fine

It was very eerie this morning - about 5:00 am just as it was getting lght you could see the clouds overhead in circular bands - very freaky. We have some downed branches and little flooding. We are under a tornando watch until 10:00 PM - the trees are still tossing.

We watched it build into almost a catostrophic Hurricane 5 - and quickly degrade to a 1 in a matter of hours before making landfall. THAT is unprecidented - if you know Hurricanes - that just does not happen. We are truly in Gods' Right Hand. Thank you all for your prayers - it DID make the difference. No lives lost ! If anybody askes if you believe in miracales - you tell them you were PART of one.

Gotta go - I may or may not be on tonight - we got like two hours sleep and I am runnng on adrenaline & coffee ....

(((smooches to all}}}

unicorn9149
10-03-2002, 12:56 PM
So glad everything is okay for you and our other friends in the path of Lili. Thanks for letting us know

moocher
10-03-2002, 02:32 PM
(((((Jolie Rouge)))))

Glad you all are ok!!!

justinenycole26
10-03-2002, 02:43 PM
So glad to hear you are OK.

ajksmom
10-03-2002, 03:09 PM
So glad to hear you are all okay. I know it must have been a pretty scary situation.

schsa
10-03-2002, 03:38 PM
Thank that gods that they decided not to go to land full blast. I am so happy for you.

TheLtsLady
10-03-2002, 07:00 PM
So glad that you are ok:)
Just for you:D .........
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!

You know you wanna go listen to ice baby ice (so relaxing!)
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!
POUNCE !!

Wimzik
10-03-2002, 07:47 PM
I'm glad it wasn't so bad, it really sounded scary last night! I'm glad there wasn't much damage and you are all safe!
{{{{Jolie}}}}