PDA

View Full Version : Someone really likes flags...

jaybird
09-30-2002, 01:10 PM
...because in a week they've stolen TWO off my mailbox. I have a rod with those small, decorative flags on it, they stole my American flag last week, and this morning my Halloween one was gone. And no, it hasn't been windy.

Hope they enjoy them. And I hope I don't see them flying at someone's house in the neighborhood...

Gia
09-30-2002, 01:13 PM
LMAO~its not funny that the flags were stolen {{{{J}}}} but I could just see you going after the person who has YOUR flags flying on their property~.......boy would they ever be sorry for messing with My MamaBooBooHead and her flags~:o ;) :p

annie169
09-30-2002, 01:14 PM
That sux!! I just put out my Halloween stuff and now I think I'm gonna bring it all back in!! Naw, if they steal it, I can get more. The good stuff is all staple gunned down, so if they try to rip it off, the stuff will get ruined anyways!!

TheLtsLady
09-30-2002, 01:31 PM
That stinks:(

Go get a cheap one and rub it all over with
poison ivy before you hang it out:D LOL
Please wear gloves. We don't want an itchy bird!

ajksmom
09-30-2002, 01:35 PM
Go get a cheap one and rub it all over with poison ivy

Now that'll teach them!!!:eek: :p

jaybird
09-30-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by TangarineT
That stinks:(

Go get a cheap one and rub it all over with
poison ivy before you hang it out:D LOL
Please wear gloves. We don't want an itchy bird!

Oooh! Most excellent idea...bwahahahahahahaha. I like the way you think Tangerine! I can get poison ivy leaves at my sil's. And I can't get poison ivy, so it won't be a problem at all. I thought about stapling a flag all over so they got stuck when they grabbed it, but I like the PI idea much better. :D :D :D

flute
09-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by jaybird
And I hope I don't see them flying at someone's house in the neighborhood...

I hope so too, if i know you half as well as I think I do :eek:

TheLtsLady
09-30-2002, 06:27 PM
LOL:D
Go jaybird:p

jaybird
09-30-2002, 09:11 PM
I called my sil tonight and asked her if I could come out and get some poison ivy.

She was silent for about 30 seconds, then asked me what I was drinking. I explained I wanted to pick some leaves to rub all over my flag. She asked me if I was home alone and should she phone for help? :eek: :D

GuineaBaby
10-01-2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by jaybird
I called my sil tonight and asked her if I could come out and get some poison ivy.

She was silent for about 30 seconds, then asked me what I was drinking. I explained I wanted to pick some leaves to rub all over my flag. She asked me if I was home alone and should she phone for help? :eek: :D

ROFL! That's hilarious!
And you can't get poison ivy? Why? How lucky are yOU!?! I haven't had it yet...

MistyWolf
10-01-2002, 05:43 AM
Hey Jaybird .. we have some poison ivy in the backyard .. let me know if you need any .. lol.

My brainiac of a man found out the hard way that we have it .. lol!!

corkster
10-01-2002, 07:27 AM
LOLOL Jaybird!! Why do I get the feeling there will be more to this story...??? hehehe Go get 'em! Seriously....hehe;)